Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage My Hunnert Car Pileup pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot-rod roadster, Oct 10, 2010.

1. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Always good to see you, Gary....enjoyed the chat at breakfast on Saturday! ...and I agree with your assessment of the vibe on the town square on Friday night......saw plenty of cops, but they did not hassle anybody.......saw plenty of great cars and dug trying to do night shots......great weather also contributed to the nice atmosphere.......I loved it......... Glad to have shared a little time with you and Malcolm outside of Snappers............

And, finally......I have to say that your '40 DeLuxe Coo-pay is one of the very best I have seen........kudos!!

Are you glad to see me, or.................??

CB :^)

2. bad42olds

bad42olds

good show glad i took the long drive up to se it just wondering why there was bunch of nice cars in the parking lot out side and they was nt in the show? then inside was cars that shouldnt have been in there were they club cars or maybe paid money to get there crap in there?

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Rob, really glad you and your son could make it. You guys are always fun to hang-out with

Thanks

Always like talking with you Dan, likewise your 36 is beautiful. Wouldn't expect any less.

4. Hellfish

Hellfish

EVERY car gets inspected, including volunteers cars. We cannot be bribed. :)

Some cars CHOSE to stay in the parking lot because they didn't want to pay the $20, or just wante dto drive their car to the show and weren't interested in "showing it" (that's the point, isn't it). Most of those cars, while nice, did not meet the explicit criteria posted on the website. Some got in that shouldn't have because we're not perfect, but I only saw about 5-6 cars out of about 1000 that slipped in... some snuck in a gate when it wasn't manned.

5. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

proof is in the pics, thanks !

6. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

Hi Gary I just sold my 39 coupe to a guy name Jim Cande. I think he bought your roadster a while back. He is from New Hampshire. Danny

7. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Thats crazy, really is a small world. I liked that 39. Gary

8. Philbilly

Philbilly

Great pics! Thanks for posting.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks for taking and sharing your photos sweetie. Sorry to have had to miss you guys. Appreciate the texts over the weekend. xoxox:cool:

10. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Good to see you again Gary and to see your new ride for the first time. Sickeningly cool car, just like the wagon.
    Hope to see ya somewhere before the next Hunnert, come on down to the Stray Kat 500 in May, another good time show.

11. Nice pictures man what a blast at the show. Its to bad denise didn't make it
    Oh by the way I think the coolest car was the black car next to bob k's car
    Hahahaha

12. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Missed you Denise. Wasn't the same without ya

Thanks Travis and was good talking to you. Hope to make it to one of Micks shows next year. Would love to be at the StrayKat.