Register now to get rid of these ads!

stolen roadster on long island new york

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Already sent pics to my sister mike thanks

2. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

Aw damn Ed, that sucks! Sorry dude, you'll be in our thoughts, hoping it gets found...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  3. 1lowtrk

1lowtrk

Man ED this sucks.You work hard for somethingThen some lazy fuck who can't build his own takes it.All thiefs should die.
    Mike

4. Zombie Duck

Zombie Duck

I don't think they should all die... after all, there are fates worse than death.

5. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Too bad there are no fire ant mounds on Long Island. Naked and strapped down to one would be great punishment.

6. You know you got eyes all over Indiana Ed. Truly sorry buddy and I hope it turns up.

7. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

we just got robbed to this past week. i knew who it was luckily but they were in jail 2 days later. the main reason was we told EVERYONE and i told EVERYONE to tell everyone. they had no where to run, everyone knew they were up to no good! i went to my nabors got info, found out where they lived, found out where they worked, went to the pawn shops told them not to buy such and such, from such and such. i would send them texts about how i know where they are to freak them out.

but that wasnt a car. so i suggest asking around your neighborhood. a car isnt something you can just stick in your pocket! someone had to have seen something, a truck driving down the street, car rumbling down the road ect. thats a pretty unique car too not just someones everyday sedan. ask around!!! even if you can get a direction of where it was heading, you can keep asking around in that direction someone might have seen it the next block.. ect ect ect.

it also sounds to me like an inside job, or someone might have heard you were going out of town. it seems to sketchy that the moment youre gone the cars gone....

if it doesnt end up parts at a swap meet i would go to the DMVs and give them a poster of the car with a description, and ask the people working to call you and the police the moment someone tries to register it.

8. Thanks for making it a sticky.
    Mike I really feel your pain man. I want to stay positive. I want the car back a lot of scentimentaly value in it all it takes is 1 mess up and we will get them

9. 283

PISSER! A man bust his ass to build a dream and some scum bag takes it while he's out havin' a good time. Hope she comes home soon.

10. That's sentimental value I've been driving for 13 hrs now

11. Pauly da mick

Pauly da mick

Holy shit this just blows!:mad: Hell we were just having lunch beside you guys at the Pileup yesterday!

Theives, Murderers & all other types of bottom-feeding scum more likely than not know their victims. Someone knew you were gonna be away from home for a while.
    Hope you get your car home soon,(& use the theives amputated mands as earmuffs!)

12. Overbiter

Overbiter

I Will check the local shows and get the word out Best of luck I am sure you'll find it. Just follow the rubber in the road.

13. Rain_man

Rain_man

i just sent a message to a few friends i have that live in brentwood they know eveyone around. so if anyone hears or see's the car they have ur info

14. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Hopefully it will be found sitting next to Mike`s truck.

15. Zombie 51

Zombie 51
    from New York

Ed, I'm really sorry...and pissed off..to hear this. I will spread the word to all the guys that are not on the HAMB. All the clubs on the Island know your roadster. All eyes will be searching for it.

16. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Ed, I will have my eyes peeled down here in Delaware. This sucks man, nobody's safe

17. TheLindsey

TheLindsey

I'll post it everywhere I can for you too, Ed. It was great to see you this weekend though, Hope your week gets better.

18. BoulevardBomber

BoulevardBomber

I have been checking craigslist and ebay under hot rod parts, nothing familiar yet

19. yeah I'm checking everywhere too.
    meet the detectives tomorrow and see what happens .
    drove alot of places today just trying to figure out who might have did it gonna put flyers up and hand some out at flower fields this weekend any other swap meets coming up ??

20. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Do you have any better pics? I seen one near me that i havent seen before, its flat black but looks similar

21. coupedevil

coupedevil

Ed Sorry to hear. I will spread the word around these parts

22. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Damn man, what's with this shit?! Good luck, Ed, that really sucks!

23. TOYBOX

TOYBOX

That blows man. Will keep an eye out at the couple of swap meets coming up here in connecticut. Good luck bro. Hope we find it.

24. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

Hope ya find the asshole that has it.. Good luck Man.

25. Diamond49

Diamond49

Its heart breaking that you have to go through this with the Roadster. I hope you get some news about it soon.

26. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

hey there Ed,

Sorry to hear about his Larry told me this morning.

Thoughts with you and hopefully it will be returned home.

Martyn

27. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

Why are these old threads coming up?

28. Jay Ess

Jay Ess
    from New York

How is this an old thread. The theft just took place 2 days ago.

29. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

It's the govornment, I am telling you... They are taking them so even if the outlaw hot rodding bill doesn't pass, there won't be too many left. :rolleyes:

I'll tell some people I know, then they tell people they know and so on. I'll keep my eyes peeled, got the upstate on lock down.

30. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Oh sweetheart...I'm so sorry to hear the news.:(
    Make up a flyer and send it to me at work before noon on Wed.
    [email protected]
    I'll print up a bunch of them and pass them out to everyone at the GG Bowling Green event. I'll put them in cars and give to all the swapmeeters. If you can think of anything else I can do for you please just ask.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010