Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for a 40 chevy hot rod i sold at columbus nats in 1990.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bill Rinaldi, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

The 40 was a standard 2 door chocalate brown sat low w/mustang susp. 327/powerglide very nice saddle tan leather int. car was bought bt a guy from Queens N.Y. He and his 2 budys cashed out their visa cards to make the cash deal. I never saw the car again and always wondered what happened to it.

2. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

(Bill, this is Mike a friend of Chris from Vintage Tin with the 50 Ford... )

Just a friendly suggestion... you might not get too much help unless you tell them a little about yourself... your cars... your projects... you've got an interesting story to tell the folks... let them hear it!

Bill is a heck of a guy, and I'd like to give him a hearty welcome!:)

3. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We demand penance and tribute! To the flailing rack with him!

If you sold your car to guys from Queens, it is probably now black with a big Trans Am sticker on the hood and gold snowflake wheels. You are better off forgetting you ever had the car...

4. Chris 50

Chris 50

BILL!!!! Welcome to the HAMB you old buzzard! Do you have any pics of the car? If so put them up here. And if you have trouble putting them up, E-mail them to me and I'll post 'em for you. And do an intro or I'll bring a gang of mini truckers to the next VT meeting! :p

5. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

:)Old Bill Is Going On Vacation See Ya In A While

6. cyclejim

cyclejim

HEY BILL when u get back from vacation.i got a 40 chevy on hotrodshowplace.com i would give u a sweet deal jim aldi

7. Wrong page !

firstnomad

8. Not only wrong page,,,but thread is over 4 years old....