Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from south Cali

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 55kustomzombie, Oct 7, 2010.

1. 55kustomzombie

55kustomzombie

Well hello everyone my name is Oscar, and I'm from the hometown of bell gardens but now reside in Whittier. I'm pretty much here to meet ppl and get advise on building my 55 ford customline 2 door. I pretty much been into cars my whole life, and pretty much is a fan of all cars. But my loves are rat rods and sleds. I enjoy working on my car and hate to have shops work on my car, my dad has been a mechanic for over 30 years and has though me evrything I know anything from engine work to paint. Everything but electric/ never stuck in my head. Let's see ...uuum I don't belng to any car clubs and kind off keep to myself, I do what I do for me and because I like it not to impress anyone. But would like to associate with other car guys/gals as I am the only one into the kustom kulture/ rockabilly seen in my group of friends. I work fulltime for a school district working with k-5 kids, so yeah cars get me away from it all .

2. HRod 50

HRod 50

3. socalapache

socalapache

4. Welcome form Connecticut

5. big bad john

big bad john

Oscar.............Welcome from Wisconsin.....Big Bad John

6. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

Welcome from Des Moines,Iowa!

7. jlozanojr

jlozanojr
    from San Diego

Welcome.....im also a new member from SD. I just picked up a 51 Merc looking to make it a sled, but will also need alot of advice from these forums. U have any pics of ur 55?

8. 55kustomzombie

55kustomzombie

Thanks everyone!!!...yes I have pics of my ride but I'll post them up ommorrow from work, I'm replying from my I phone.

9. My Parents lived in Bell Gardens when I was born. I really don't remember it though! Welcome from Arkansas...

10. Welcome to the HAMB oscar......From Murrieta CA

11. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

Welcome to the HAMB

12. 55kustomzombie

55kustomzombie

Here are some pics of my 55.

Some of them are when i had 4" blocks and some with out.

At the moment it sits with 2" blocks and no lake pipes but dual exhaust.

Attached Files: