Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Larry Watson Book Is Ready To Ship!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by John Denich, Sep 19, 2010.

1. John Denich

John Denich

Its a book about his life, there are tons of pics of the cars he painted on the web, the book is in Larry's words about his life! There was going to be two others after this one before his passing!

John

2. Too bad the "Boy On The Run"movie was never released,It'd be very cool to see the Larry and the T-Bird in it!

3. Got my copy a couple of days ago....Great Book!! FAST Shipment as well, Signed by Thom.....Thanks

Murph

4. big creep

big creep

got mine at the long beach show! and got thom taylor! great book!

5. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

me too. Great book lovin it....very personal account of how he moved through life back then.....fascinating.

6. Jimmy Hervatin

Jimmy Hervatin
    from Midwest MO

I got my book, my wife surprised me with it. I read 50 some pages. As you read the stories it feels like you were back in time as a teenager. Things were a lot simpler back then. It seems like the only thing you had to worry about was getting pull over for your car being too low. Great Book!! Highly recomended reading.....

7. Got mine, very good reading.

8. PasoJohn

PasoJohn
    from Edina,Mn.

Got mine at the Long Beach Show. Its Fantastic.

Moriarity likes this.
  9. Racewriter

Racewriter

Good book, wife and I both read it. Also very cool to get a signed version from Thom. Now, the question is - when is Volume 2, with all of the cars that he painted for other people, coming out?

10. Gawd I hope there's more coming!

11. billsill45

billsill45
    from SoCal

Just received my copy yesterday afternoon ... blew off plans for the evening and sat down with the book. Money well spent ... well done, Thom and Larry! It was even printed in the U.S., which has become a rarity for specialty books!

I hope the planned Vols. 2 and 3 happen.

12. Just got my copy on Monday an was ordered the Thursday before,Thanks a ton awesome book!!

13. mt94ss

mt94ss

Just got mine, too. Expected a hard cover, but wow! It's a great story. Right place, right time, talent galore! I didn't realize what an innovator he was, and at such a young age.

I saw that Thom signed it too, that's a bonus.

Later,

Mike

14. Bent

Bent
    from Canada

Talked to Thom and the shiiping to Canada is $30 up to 10 pounds so I ordered 5 copies for myself and some friends to share the shipping costs. Got shipping confirmation today, can't wait to get it!

15. John Denich

John Denich

Mike its a great book! Your gonna hate yourself for selling that Buick once you see the pics of the not so famous cars he painted!

John

16. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

I ended up taking the easy route and sent this SWEET book to my friend in WNY. I picked it up from him back on Saturday and have been enjoying all the stories and pictures since. Too bad the "Space Age" Econoline wasn't completed, it was such a WILD concept!

Thanks!
    Tom - Glass_Packs