Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ididit show pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordcpe, Oct 3, 2010.

1. fordcpe

fordcpe

It was raining and cold but they still had lots of cars the orange yellow crosley was Dick Lahaie won a trophy for it.Baby blue 34 ford coupe is mine it didn't win anything but had fun won Door prize Dinner for two at Big Boy in Tecumseh Michigan. Darrell

Attached Files:

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

cool show, in more ways than one. thanks for sharing pics

3. fordcpe

fordcpe

more1

Attached Files:

4. fordcpe

fordcpe

more2

Attached Files:

5. fordcpe

fordcpe

more 3

Attached Files:

6. fordcpe

fordcpe

more 5

Attached Files:

7. fordcpe

fordcpe

more 6

Attached Files:

8. fordcpe

fordcpe

more7

Attached Files:

9. fordcpe

fordcpe

more 8

Attached Files:

10. bshepherd

bshepherd
    from michigan

awesome, was stuck in jackson all day workin

11. fordcpe

fordcpe

thats all I took sorry for all the billet wheels seemed to be what they like in that area

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for posting the pictures Darrell and including my Safari in the post.I wish I had gotten a chance to look at your coupe as I was drooling over it when you went by.

The weather kept a LOT of cars away;when it is good there are usually more than a thousand cars that show up.Ken and Jane and the crew really go all out to make this a fun show.Those little miniature steering column/wheel key rings were made right in the shop as were the trophies.You would be shocked if you knew how much they cost to make.

A couple of notes on the cars there:The black 40 Ford pickup w/the 37 headlights has about a gazillion miles on it and was completely re-built about 4 years ago after he was run off the road and rolled it.

The black 50 Mercury belonging to Terry Bolden has been a nearly 12 year project and the paint is deep enough to walk into.

The black cherry 34 Chevrolet sedan owned by Ron Wilson is another almost restored rollover being done by Rod Calvin(the guy who owns the black 40 pickup).Ron rolled it 3 years ago and got a broken neck.Fortunately he survived.

Anyway thanks again for posting and thanks for making the drive down.Nice ride!

13. fordcpe

fordcpe

Thanks safari I took your picture because of all the striping on your car I need some but don't want to go to far. I like all the stripes on yours. Darrell

Attached Files:

14. You have some great stripers up in your area;Rollie Guertin,Chris Stapley,Tramp Warner.Give me an idea where you are and can give you a list of nearby ones.

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks for posting all the photos. It's normally an event I attend but it was just oo cold and rainy for my taste so I stayed home and got alot of stuff done around the house. Glad to hear you guys all had fun.

16. billys54

billys54