Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rich Pichette / Alzheimers Awareness Project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don's 55, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Don's 55

Don's 55

I just picked up the 2010 West Coast Kustoms calendar today at the Veteran's Car show in Loma Linda.
    Very nice, and the proceeds benefit Alzheimer's Awareness.
    Pick one up and support the cause.
    Don

2. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

How can someone on the other side of the country get one??????

3. Don's 55

Don's 55

4. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

That's pretty funny....I tried to access that site (at work) and had "ACCESS DENIED- Gruesome Content".
    What are those West Coast guys up to????!!!!!

5. I'm glad you posted the link at first I thought you were talking about those dudes on TV building cars..

6. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I just checked the link it works. This is the west coast Kustoms Paso Robles, now Santa Maria, shows. The money,proceeds benefit the Rich Pichette ALZHEIMER'S awareness program, Penny's husband. To me they are WEST COAST KUSTOMS.

7. What's up Roger? Glad to see you on here.
    I'll get one and help out Rich and Penny. They're good people.

8. Its not to late to get your West Coast Kustoms Calendar. Help get involved in our mission to fight this terrible disease that has stricken my dad " RICH PICHETTE" as well as millions of others. Every calendar sold goes to building the Rich Pichette Alzheimers Awareness Project 1954 Mercury. go to WWW.WESTCOASTKUSTOMS.COM for more info.
    Thank You

9. Big Tony

Big Tony

Ditto on that.. I almost did not even open the thread

10. Don's 55

Don's 55

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got the 12 bucks plus stamps for that. A good cause and one of my favorite cars is right there on the cover.

My grandfather who was a major part of me being who I am had Alzheimer's in later years and I would believe that it is as or more devastating to those around the person that has it as it is to them.

12. Don's 55

Don's 55

I asked Ryan to change this thread title from "West Coast Kustoms Calendar" because the I feel the title has people thinkin' it's about those pimped rides.
    Also, there is more going on that I didn't know about.
    That 54 Merc is gonna be very cool, Awesome build team!
    Help out however you can.
    Thanks Ryan

13. Thank You for helping.
    Rit

14. It is with great sadness that i report that Rich Pichette has passed away from complication do to his desease, he will surely missed.

15. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Lets keep this thread on top for awhile. Lets get some donations rolling in!

16. The 2011 West Coast Kustoms Calendar is almost ready. Its at the printers right now. You can go to WWW.WESTCOASTKUSTOMS.COM for info on how to get yours. AS with last years. Money raised go towards to project.

Please help and try to find a cure. Buy yours today.

The Rich Pichette Alzheimers Awareness Project is now truly a MEMORIES car and construction is under way. It is currently at BIO Kustoms.

Thank You All

17. The new calendars are in.

They will be at the West Coast Kustoms booth at the Primer Nationals in Ventura labor day weekend. Stop by and get yours or go to www.westcoastkustoms.com

18. We will have the calendars at the Veterans car show Sunday , Oct 3rd from 8am to 3:30 pm at the Veterans Hospital on Barton Rd in Loma Linda, Ca This is a free show to spectators

Attached Files:

19. The "Memories" car is at BIO Kustomz getting fitted with front and rear air bags and Currie Enterprises has donoted a new custom built Ford 8 inch rear end for the car.
    It will soon be on its way to South End Kustoms for Keith Dean to start some of his magic on the body.
    Alan Mays of Car Kulture Deluxe has promised to do a progress reports in each issue.
    We still need everyones help.
    Every calendar we sell gives financial help towards the project.
    Get yours today.
    Paypal account is for donations or to purchase calendars @ $14 shipping included
    is.
    [email protected]

Great christmas gifts.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  20. Alan Mays Of Car Kulture... also of Old Skool Rods right??? Lets not get this project in the wrong mag...

21. Yes same person.
    The new Ol' Skool Rodz has a great tribute article about Rich.

Alan is Great friend for all he is doing in both Car Kulture Deluxe and Ol' Skool Rodz with getting the word out about the Rich Pichette Alzheimers Project.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  22. Trace and Ruin of Keene Entertainment had an Aucton at the Long Beach Motorama to raise money for the Rich Pichette Alzheimers Project. I would like to Thank Them Both for all they have done and are still doing for the Project.
    I saw Trace Edwards at the Winfield / Watson show on saturady and he gave me the money they raised.

Thank You
    The Pichette Family

23. Another donation of parts came from is from NAPA Auto Parts. They donated Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Center link, and A-Arm Bushings to held rebuild the camaro front clip.
    Keep the donations coming.
    Every little bit helps get us.

Thank You Napa

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  24. PPG and East Coast Arti and his friends are donating their time and talent at the Winfield / Watson show Saturday and Sunday doing a Panel Jam Auction.
    The procedes will be going to 2 charities.

The Rich Pichette Alzheimers Project and the Progeria Research Foundation on behalf of Sam and Terry Foose's daughter who passed away from this rare disease.

Thank You
    PPG and Friends

25. Don Edwards of Edwards Motorsports has just donated a 21 circuit wiring harness

26. Hurst Performance has just donated a new C6 Transmission.
    Thank You Nate Shelton for your help

27. studhud

studhud

Rit glad to here the car is making progress anything I can do ??? let me know
    Dave Hitch

28. We are in need of side trim off a 1972 buick riviera and convertable vent windows from a 1953-64 ford.
    See rendering at WWW.RICHPICHETTE.COM

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  29. How about some
    pics?