Register now to get rid of these ads!

PAW Website? What gives?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drjones96, Oct 1, 2010.

1. farmer12

farmer12

It's a shame for sure. They were always good to deal with.

2. I was wonding also. Just the other night I was looking thru a magizine trying to find there ad and never once saw one.

3. Deuces

Deuces

Damn! And I wanted to order an Offy crossram for a sbc from those guys somewhere down the line.... Last I heard, they were the only ones that carried that item..... :mad:

4. We ordered parts from them as well from the early 80s thru the mid 90s but Engine Parts Warehouse (EPW) was cheaper and closer, although they don't sell to the public, but they have most engine parts and speed parts at prices competive or better then Summit, Jegs,etc. We always had good service from them as well, RIP.
    Hopefully they rearrange thier buisness and survive in some capacity to provide the Hemi parts, etc. We built the engine in this T with parts from them.
    [​IMG]

5. Well, shit! Last time I bought from them was maybe a year ago on some big block Mopar parts. Never had a problem with them.

Another one bites the dust, as Freddie Mercury would say...

6. yeah , that sucks...i bought a lot of stuff from them in the past , but not much lately. with all the other sources for parts it's probably been 5 years. i guess i helped contribute to their downfall

7. lostdutchman

lostdutchman

I guess thats why I havent received my catalog yet ,but thay cashed the check

8. TR Waters

TR Waters
    from Vermont
    1. Early Hemi Tech

I could see it coming. There were alot of parts that were listed as "call for availability". Also, over the last few months they were listing alot of big dollar early hemi parts on ebay.... many of which were on the cover motors of their parts book. I think they still have King bearings on ebay at closeout pricing.

9. BashingTin

BashingTin

The times are damn funky right now for sure.

I see they changed their user ID to "hotrodengineparts" on September 17th. Here is a link to their store which they call "Classic Speed Equipment":

http://stores.ebay.com/CLASSIC-SPEED-EQUIPMENT

I'm going to put it in my favorite sellers list to keep track of them.

I hope the rumor they will still be offering early Hemi parts is true. I say this for completely selfish reasons.... :rolleyes:

David

10. oldgoaly

oldgoaly

it figures, just dug out the last catalog I got 1998, was looking thru it, wondering if prices had tripled or if it was a lead contaminated made in china crap. Thanks for the ebay heads up, added them as favorite seller.

11. al bundy

al bundy
    from bay area

this is what I know ,,,the owner of paw sent me this email also about the finned aluminum hemi oil pan,,,,,,,,,,,,(Hello jeremy.
    We are currently working on our Hemi Line. PAW has been closed , but I will continue with the full Hemi line of parts. and website will be up later this month. (Earlyhemiengineparts.com) Pans are at the Foundry and should be available again in about 60 days. Hemi parts will also be available on ebay.
    thanks for enquirey
    keith )

12. BashingTin

BashingTin

That is great news! I'll bookmark their new URL (www.earlyhemiengineparts.com) now for when the new site comes back up.

I can't tell any of you what to do, but when Keith's new Website is back up, I'm going to make sure to buy some kit to show support for his decision to support the early Hemi crowd.

We dodged that bullet. ;)

David

13. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's great news, right there! Thank you for sharing that! Good to know there will still be a place to go for Early Hemi parts in the LA area. :cool:

14. Troyz

Troyz

sad about PAW, I'm glad they will forge on and will be placing orders to support.

15. BashingTin

BashingTin