Register now to get rid of these ads!

survivor model a

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by adamshumard, Sep 28, 2010.

1. adamshumard

adamshumard

So i was cruisin the back roads and saw this. it looks to be one built in "the day". Wife was home and abruptly got a "not for sale" I plan to go back and talk to the owner and ask if he will just show me the car and tell me its story. Ill share more pics if he will. I found him in a high school yearbook and he was a senior in 57 so hes got to be around 70ish. Bet he can tell a young pup some stories...

Attached Files:

2. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hope you get him to share some stories with you . keep us posted.

3. tathataboy

tathataboy
    from Olathe, KS

Oh man, that sweetheart needs to go back to prom. And you're the guy to take her.

4. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

I'd love t see more pics when you get em.

5. adamshumard

adamshumard

The crazy thing is my grandpas brother built a 30 a way back when in this area. Im curious if it may actually be my uncles old car. If it is, no price is too high. I would take it back to the day it was finished. Actually would do the same if it was built by the current owner also. Hell I'd be thrilled to help him rebuild it for him self. Just to see it restored to its original glory.

6. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak