Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Official 2010 "Run What Ya Brung" Thread Drag Racing Reynolds, GA 10/23/2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50 Ford 1963, Aug 19, 2010.

1. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

Kinda. I found another one up here and took the best of both and put them together. About 50/50 really.

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Sharp truck, bring it! It's all about fun, not how fast it is, and believe me, we always have fun.
    Dave

3. some might say "too much fun", but they don't know what they're talking about...

4. I and BENNETTAMX are going to try and make it with the Rambler Wagon Drag car we just finished. Trying to squeeze it in with the Famoso Nastalgic drags in Bakersfield the weekend before!!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

im definetly planning on being there, ill be moved back to georgia but then
    i cant wait

6. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

by the way, im pretty sure the restuarant yall are talking about is on the northside of butler heading toward thomaston, called ms. julias across from the gas station

7. mystery solved...

8. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

yea that afternoon i had about 5 people telling me about all these old cars they saw parked at ms.julias," and there was this one really short black truck" haha

9. This is so funny to me, considering that I may be in Jackson by then....

10. Todd - Jackson - GA or MISS?

11. Miss... I got a call for an interview the same week I found out Chastin was leaving Jackson and headed back to central Ga. He is gonna be living here in Warner Robins. I am waiting on word about a job that will allow me to stay here locally... or actually anywhere close enough to a major airport.

12. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

I will be there. lots of fun, and good people.

13. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Todd, hope it works out that you get a good job close by and don't have to move. But, a job is something most folks gotta have.
    Dave

14. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Hey Todd, give me a call.

15. Chazzin - are you bringing your paint brushes? You doing ink now too ?

16. only 5 weeks to go, tic, toc, tic, toc...

17. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

18. what he said...

19. Please feel free to print flyer and pass along.

[​IMG]

20. I can't wait to go down there to the Silver Dollar. What a damn good time.

21. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

Well hope to all have a good time. As usual with my Fing job I can't get the day off. And I just put a 327 in the truck too. Damn!

22. Bummer dude! Work beats the alternative. What route/airline are you flying so I can look out for ya when I am traveling.

23. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

Yeah, better than not having a job, but is still getting really old. Still work for the same place, Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Delta connection). If you saw on the news a "Delta" airplane made and emergency landing in JFK with one of it's gear still up. That was actually my company, not Delta. Not a single scratch on a person.

24. Here is your complimentary 3 week notice... Get your stuff running!!!

25. someone got something I can drive [​IMG]. I really need to quit sitting under the tree doing the cooking and enjoy...... Jimmy

26. putting in my official two weeks notice...

y'all got your projects ready? the shoebox is slow, but you have to show up to beat her... :D:D:D

27. my fingers are black and very sore - working on it!

28. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

There is a new thread over on the SFCC open site (not the one for members only) titled "Dave's Official Head Count for Food" or some such shit.
    It is intended to try and get a count of who's gonna eat with us and who's bringing what for their part in the meal. Please post there for attendance and food if you're gonna eat with us.
    That's a big ass grill, so if you're coming, but don't want to participate in our communal bbq, there's still lots of room on the grill for whatever you may want to bring and cook.
    That big ass grill eats a lot of charcoal, so please bring some, NOT THE MATCH LIGHT KIND!!!!!!!!!!! Rolls of paper towels and paper plates are also welcome, also plastic forks, spoons knives.