Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen truck- 1941 ford stepside (diamond springs, ca)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopt49, Jul 14, 2010.

1. chopt49

chopt49

NOT MY TRUCK - FOUND ON CraigsList

from post: see website here

STOLEN TRUCK!!
    This 1941 Ford Stepside was stolen from my parents home in Diamond Springs this past week. If you see it, call 916-718-0610(me), 707-447-2453 (parents) or 707-449-1553 (dad's friends) IMMEDIATELY, thanks!
    Completely redone black interior, Iron Cross on the head liner, Skull on the shifter, suicide ball on the steering wheel, red rims, flat black paint, PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON WHERE THIS TRUCK IS AT. THANKS

Attached Files:

2. Thumper

Thumper

Dammit........not another one !!! OK this shit has to stop.

I hope its recovered in good shape and the theives caught.

3. chopt49

chopt49

This one is too close to home. California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington guys keep your eyes open.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

5. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

I'm getting a battery disconnect and hiding it.

6. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

A novel idea, but in a lot of cases these cars aren't just started up and driven away, they're loaded on a trailer or tow truck. An electric winch solves the battery disconnect problem pretty easily. Hot rod thefts are usually more involved than someone stealing a Honda for a chop shop or a joy ride.

The bad news is Diamond Springs is pretty rural, so unless it was parked on the main drag someone had to know it was parked at that house and had to go out of their way to go out there and get it.

I'm pretty close to there, I'll keep my eyes out for it or anything that looks like it came from it. Hopefully it turns up soon!!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  7. harrydude

harrydude
    from ab

8. mj40's

mj40's

Watching in Idaho

9. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

A few weeks ago I read an article in our local paper where a rollback and a 69 Camaro were stolen in the same night, but the rollback was found abandoned. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened there.

10. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Im glad i dont have my car running right now and its 20 feet behind a fence with 3 dogs.

11. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

12. ELDANGEROSO

ELDANGEROSO

Is it easier to stell a truck or something. Seems like there is alot more trucks than cars getting stolen around here. Not a good thing if it is cause I'm just about done with my 59 chevy fleetside.

13. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Last year in Sacramento there was an unfinished project car (Challenger I think, pretty sure it was Mopar though) that was stolen from behind a locked gate out of a back yard. Car wasn't running, no drivetrain. The "Overhaulin" jokes were mentioned, but of course the car never turned up. :(

A lot less likely, but it still happens. And I'd say the same thing about that theft as the '41, the thief would have needed prior knowledge the car was there. So, chances are it wasn't just some random yahoo off the street.

14. chopt49

chopt49

Bump.. lets help find this truck..

15. ELDANGEROSO

ELDANGEROSO

Bump, It's been a while

16. Stevie1994

Stevie1994
    from Vacaville

the truck came back in all fucked up the chopped it pretty good sold the engine the tires sanded the black paint away ripped out the interior. haha and now there in fucking jail!

17. M.Edell

M.Edell

A Tweaker probably already sold it for Meth.Gotta Love the Sierra foothills...

18. poorman

poorman
    from cleveland

that sucks sorry to hear that there has been alot of this shit going on

poorman