Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scarlett fever custom motorcycle raffle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob James, Jul 19, 2010.

1. big creep

big creep

it was our pleasure to help, how can anyone say no to a beautiful little girl??? glad we could help. and may god bless you more!

2. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Just wanted to know if you got the money, I already said the bike would be given back if I won

3. Malibob

Malibob
    from Pittsburgh

Does this guy who won have a name? I am really happy the response you got from everyone who helped and from the winner. Best of luck Bob (and family) and PM me if you decide to do somtheing like this again, I will do the best I can to help.

4. krome

krome

congrads on all the support and hearing the bike will be sold for more donations. I'm glad we were able to support - not as much as we wished but every bit helps.

5. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Hi Bob ....

Thank you Man for being stand up _you and all of your family...

You guys are the true heros...

Thank you for letting me be just a small part of Scarlettes life..

God only gives someone with strong shoulders a gift like Scarlette !

Just know HE loves you!

Good job....

6. Being part of the hot rodding family is more than just turning wrenches, fast rides and swapping lies. It’s coming together for a beautiful cause and doing the right thing. After reading everyone’s comments, I felt my heart grew a little bit today.

7. Bob James

Bob James
    from San bruno

The winner of the bike just posted it on craigslist. He's selling it and making a donation to Scarletts trust fund. Please help spread the word.
    Heres the link and thanks so much
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/1966753816.html

Im also having a good family friend "TBONEZ" of Tbonez graphics paint a killer HAMB panel that we want to auction off here. We will donate all the proceeds to the hamb for all of their support and kindness. A big thanks again to everyone ! ! ! ! !
    Stay tuned .......

8. Bob : The true hero through all this is you, It would an honor to meet you. May God bless you and Scarlett.

9. Bob James

Bob James
    from San bruno

Nawww, Im just a father and a husbund. Its the people like you and the rest of the hambers out there that support a cause like my daughters that are the heros.
    If it werent for all of you, we dont know where we would be. Its really true that without my club and the support of our rod & custom community we would be in bad shape,Thank you so much for the kind words and blessings.
    If there is EVER anything my family can do for any of you, we're just a message away.
    Thanks so much !

10. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Maybe I'm off base here, but $9k seems CHEAP for that bike. If I had room for that sucker I'd pick it up right now. Someone is going to get a great buy. Kudos to the winner for 1-uping everyone and donating ALL the sales proceeds back to the cause. COOL!

11. HoldFast

HoldFast

Way cheap. If I wasn't in such a rough patch right now I'd buy it. My guess is the price has something to do with taxes. You can gift up to 10k tax free. Any more and the government takes there's.

12. Bob James

Bob James
    from San bruno

We figured to keep the good vibes flowing. Scarlett gets hooked up and someone still gets a killer custom bike CHEAP ! Everyones happy.

13. I have room just don't have 9K. Ultra cheap and very cool.

Maybe whoever buys it will show it with a plaque about how it came about and the option to a Care for Scarlet fund. It could be the gift that keeps on giving, and get some information out there for a little known condition.

14. MR_WIM

MR_WIM

love ya BOB!!!!!! you and ROSA, are beyond words......

MR.WIM!!!!!!!!!!

15. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

If only my sister had sent the mail in the day it was supposed to go (three days before it was sent) I may have had won as my ticket was 1992-1997... I think, where did I leave them? I am happy for scarlet and her family. Go you guys, and the guy who is selling the bike and giving you the money... High five to him as well.

16. adamshumard

adamshumard

I'll buy it anyone have a phonenumber for the guy?

17. Here's the information,, HRP

[email protected]

18. adamshumard

adamshumard

yeah. I emailed. Just haven't heard anything back.

19. SoCal Merc

SoCal Merc
    from SoCal

I've e-mailed him the last couple of days. I figure it must have sold.......

20. adamshumard

adamshumard

damn.... Oh well

21. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

I have tried as well.......hope it went to a good home. What a rad thing to do after winning that bike. SOLID.

22. Bob James

Bob James
    from San bruno

Hey everyone, Sorry for the delay. Yes it was sold to the owner of Klos custom trucks. Looks like its taking a trip to Australia. Again, Our family cant thank all of you enough for the unselfish support you all have shown us. Stay tuned for pics of the HAMB panel to be auctioned off here. All the proceeds will go to the HAMB to show our appreciation.
    Thanks again !
    P.S.
    Scarlett will be turning 17 in a couple of days Sept. 28th The doctors said she might not live to see 9. If it were'nt for the love and kindness of my club who really are my family & this community things might be alot different for her.
    Thank you & God bless !

23. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

I salute you Bob, and may God bless your family.

24. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Gotta love that....

25. bigalturk1

bigalturk1

Just sent off a check....good luck, hope you sell lots of tickets for this worthy cause.

26. Happy Birthday Scarlett, May God truely bless this day for her and her entire family.
    Gary
    P.S. I would like to say that I am proud to be associated with all the HAMB members who stepped up for this noble cause.

27. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

Happy Birthday Scarlett!!!!

28. MR_WIM

MR_WIM

>>>>>>>>>>>happy birthday scarlett!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

29. Happy Birthday Scarlett,,,I can't help signing my middle name,,,Rhett :)

Think,,Gone with the wind,,HRP

30. Happy birthday Scarlett!