Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Chris at Shoebox Ford in Oklahoma...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shoebox1950, Sep 15, 2010.

1. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

I just wanted to say a public thanks to my friend Chris at Shoeboxford.com for finding the one last piece to my kustom puzzle. I didn't realize how hard it was to find a good condition '51 Ford grill bullet, and Chris came to my rescue with an NOS piece and shipped it in quickly. Thanks again!

This thing is cherry...
    Now I can start my kustom grill :)

Rob

Attached Files:

2. Chris is always there for us- we shoebox ford folks can't thank him enough. He is the man !

3. He is just down the road from me. Neat guy with some cool stuff.

4. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I need 2.... Until I install my '50 front clip.

5. big creep

big creep

yea they usually have everything you are looking for! they have been good to me. fair price and quick to ship!

6. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Chris is a hell of a good guy ! He has answered more shoebox questions for me that I can think of . I have a 49 & 50 so he will be a huge help in my builds !

Retro Jim

7. chillywilly

chillywilly

I found out about Chris from an old timer around the corner with a 50 bus. coupe. He saw the front end of the 50 club coupe in my garage a few days after I moved in and obviously we started to chat...... I have since bugged Chris about several items and purchased more than that. Good guy, good pricing, but really the thing that has helped me the most is the diagrams that he has posted on his website. They are the factory build diagrams with all the old part numbers on each and every part. NICE!
    I recommend Shoeboxfords to everyone

8. paulie_boy13

paulie_boy13
    from NC

Chris and Holly work like crazy to help us Shoebox freaks. They deserve all the good word of mouth they can get. Salt of the earth for certain!

9. Area56

Area56
    from Oklahoma

Wow. I've passed by that old building every day on my way to work for the last year and have wondered when it had closed down. I go by too early to ever see any cars there and just figured it was abandoned.

Crazy how a great resource can be right in your backyard. Now I just need a Shoebox!