Register now to get rid of these ads!

*** High School Hot Rods ***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29-a-freak, Jun 10, 2007.

1. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak

So there are a pretty good bit of young people on here i didn't know if i was the only one or not.

2. Here is my 1959 Ford F100, Freshmen. Got it last year. Almost done. My shop teacher likes the 57-60 F100's :D
    (more pics in my profile)

Attached Files:

• Me.jpg
      Me.jpg
      File size:
      227.7 KB
      Views:
  3. My girlfriend and my high school car a 1963 1/2 Falcon Sprint and the photo was taken on Thanksgiving Day,,HRP

Photo dated 1966

[​IMG]

4. Here's my first car. Bought it in 8th grade with paper route money, then spent every dime I earned till it was ready to drive halfway through my sophomore year. '99-'02
    I sold it after it sat for the first three years of college. I miss the car...sure was fun. Wat's funny is I remember old timers telling me sob stories of their old car that they wish they still had from high school....now I'm gonna be one of those guys.

Attached Files:

5. citcapp

citcapp
    from Bothell WA

Here's mine

347" Pontiac with tri-power painted the engine orange won lots of stoplight $20 drags. Still miss it. Lots of years ago

Attached Files:

6. Graduated in '68. first car in HS was a '53 Willies Aero...origional flat head didn't last long under the abuse...235 six banger with a bit of hop-up proved the rest of the running gear not up to par...traded for a '62 olds F-85 with 215 V-8. Mostly fun, but was always working on a "real" project

7. Torque-Tube

Torque-Tube

I put a '58 Ford grill in it, flipped the spring shackles to raise the rear end and totaled it in the summer of '64.

Attached Files:

8. Heres a picture that goes wayyyy back to march.....
    my 53 and my ex gfs 59 right before we went to sadies dance.

[​IMG]

9. '46SuperDeluxe

'46SuperDeluxe
    from Clovis, CA

I didn't have a car in High School. Most of my friends didn't either. My Dad, who was old enough to be my Grandfather, had a kind of stroke half way through my Junior year, so I drove his '56 Chrysler until he recovered. I don't have a pic of it but it looked exactly like this one. I didn't get my '46 Ford until after I graduated in '66. I liked the '56 even though it didn't have a hemi. At the time the poly engine was considered...well it wasn't considered, that's the point. Dad traded it off later for a cool white '62 Grand Prix with light blue upholstery. I loved that car. I inherited it later. I sold it to try to make the nagging stop...didn't work.

Attached Files:

10. chop&drop

chop&drop

Here's a picture of me and my '50 Club Coupe - December 1964.

Attached Files:

11. Buster Brown 1

Buster Brown 1
    from Greeley

My friend and I on the last day of school, junior year (2008).
    [​IMG]

After junior year, my dad and I took out the 283, put in a '77 454, straight axle, and other modifications, now known as the Rat Bastard.
    Most recent (8-14-10) picture:
    [​IMG]

Now I'm just shy of 20, working on a 303 Olds powered '27 T project for next summer.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010