Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 95ttoplt1

95ttoplt1
    from Tennessee

Hey guys just joining the board here. Lots of cool rides on here and tons of useful information.

I dont have a truck yet but have begun shopping. My daughter and I would love to find a prewar Dodge truck(or any other brand, not too picky) to get back on the road and tinker with together. Not looking to do a full blown resto, it just seem that has been done to death. We'll be keeping the truck in its "working clothes" and building a dump flatbed on the back for use around the house.

There are so many options and really should be a blast. She wants something really old and rusty and wants to use the original engine. I think all of that is great, but we might put a little modern edge to it with a small junkyard turbo and efi.

I drag race and drive to work a 95 camaro that runs mid 7's in the 1/8, on the stock engine no juice. My little girls love that and they also helped me get a 1939 farmall model M running. The tractor had been sitting in a field for 17 years. It took us almost all weekend to get it driving and we use it all the time now.

If anyone knows of a truck in a field close to Nashville drop me line!! Looking for mostly complete (dont care about the bed), and less than $1000, would be after the new year when i could pick it up though. I am currently away from home working.

I attached a couple pictures of the old Farmall.

Attached Files:

2. busch

busch

Welcome from Illinois good luck on a old truck
    gotta love them old Farmalls

3. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome from Wisconsin..........enjoy the ride with H.A.M.B.....Big Bad John

5. Welcome from Arkansas...

6. 42 chevy

42 chevy

Welcome and good hunting for your truck.

7. 95ttoplt1

95ttoplt1
    from Tennessee

Thanks Guy's. Does anyone know of a website that has information on the late 40's REO Speedwagons. I searched until my eyes bled last nite and couldn't find much, just a bunch of crap about a band...