Register now to get rid of these ads!

Redneck Rumble 5- the rumors are NOT true

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 42WLA, Aug 16, 2010.

1. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

you stripping again???? you got in trouble for that a couple years ago didn't ya?? what? oh STRIPING,never mind:D

2. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

Unreal turn out this year!!!

3. Firecracker

Firecracker

Can't wait to get here. I'm leaving in just a few minutes. It's about a 3 hour drive. Hopefully i'll make it.

4. under1981.com

under1981.com

a few of the Push Rods Car Club & i'll be there with 2 of my shop trucks!!! and i'm bringing several friends and a swap meet sticker guy!!! see you there, Murf

Attached Files:

• E1.JPG
      E1.JPG
      File size:
      144.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8-8-1.JPG
      8-8-1.JPG
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
  5. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Had a great time at the Rumble...Should on everyone list.. Good swapmeet and tons of cars to look at.

6. aceuh

aceuh

Had a blast...Took a ton of pics that I'll try to go through and get posted later.

7. junkcad

junkcad
    from nashville

8. Wow, Thanks to Scooter and Doris for putting on another great show. We poorboys and friends had a great time. See you at the next one.

9. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

can't believe how big this show has gotten.great show.great night coming home. seen some friends hadn't seen in a while. cool night,motor running good.radar love on the ipod, almost full moon on a clear night.top the tenn river bridge,sun just settin. man it was a moment you could really appreciate in a old car:cool:

10. Rodderick

Rodderick

It was a good show, from what I understand there were over 1,000 cars there and it was hot literally.

11. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

Awesome show, the swap meet was great found a lot of good deals. I meet a bunch of guys from here and other forums, one of them pulled some stripes on my Parkwood.

I was there three days and I've seen several nice cars posted that I missed, huge event...and for the ones that are glad they didn't attend...well, I'm glad you didn't attend as well.

12. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

I'm definitely gonna try and be there next year. And yea i've been to slammin (the mini truck show) for the past six or seven years and the city of lebanon has never liked that show so lets hope they dont feel the same way about the rumble