Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got the police called on me....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fidget, Sep 12, 2010.

1. hey at least you were outside. i get the cops called on me when im not even home. i came home one time to find my dad outside talking to the cops.

they said they had reports of me doing dougnuts in frotn of my house. it was day time, and there were no marks on the street.

i have a neighbor that doesnt like the fatc im white and he's not. he's told me before.

2. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

If that's an old fucker with man boobs, I must be gay or something.:eek:

3. At least you were working on a car. Our new neighbors from India called the cops as some strange smell was coming through their babies window which a contractor had worked on the kids room that day. Police, Firemen, EMS came and closed off the whole block. We were just grilling a couple nice COW steaks. They didn't know what that smell was.

4. hahaha... thanks for the laugh, everyone looked at me like a weirdo when i laughed out loud.

5. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

saw you or a close twin at voodoo donut. always liked those cars.:)

6. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I just want to say thanks for this.:cool:

7. Leevon

Leevon
    from Nixa, MO

LOL reminds me, last Saturday I went across the road to a neighbor's who does fabrication. He has a big shop and a small set-up at the house for odd jobs. At 9am I pulled up and he's outside grinding on something in a huge fuzzy robe and house slippers. It was kind of weird, looked like Cousin Eddy hangin' out in the yard...

8. Wheelie

Wheelie
    from Dallas

wow, a robe sounds flammable. Maybe you'll catch em running around like a fucking yard candle.

9. primed34

primed34

This thread made a long day seem not so long. Thanks

10. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

There's a lot of busybodies living near parks. At a local park near here some people got together and put up a big sign;

WARNING; ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IN THIS PARK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

Some people just got too much time on their hands......:rolleyes:... Sighhhh.

11. Fidget

Fidget

Wearing a black HAMB shirt and flight jacket? Exhaust leak...on the car, not me? Yelled at some guy in a Jap car? That was me! I was there couple sundays ago. Didn't recognize anyone, so I talked to Joyce a while, fed a doughnut to my extra chin, then left.

12. josh77

josh77

Too funny.

13. M.Edell

M.Edell

LOL..Thats pretty Damn Funny!

14. Nik

Nik

You should have walked over there with a plate full of steaks as a house warming gift. You need to learn to be more neighborly. LOL