Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking the rear view mirror...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Dirty30Dodge

Dirty30Dodge
    1. Upholstery

Great work! I turn 40 at the end of the month. I like Hemi32's comment on 40 being the new 30! Sold LOL Keep up the good work and congrats on the kiddos

2. autobilly

autobilly

LOL.
    Thanks for the past year Jay, I hope you can "stick with it". I always dig your TJJ posts and the way you often see things from a designer/artist's perspective. Wish I could see more of your cool old film posts though (Youtube blocked at work and home comp. way too slow).

3. parisian62

parisian62

Thanks for all those posts Jay. You blokes do an amazing job pumping out the Jalopy - informative and entertaining - always one of the first things I read of a morning...trouble is it usually gets me sidetracked for the rest of the day dreaming about hot rods...:D

4. Silva

Silva

Your efforts do not go unappreciated, thank you!

5. Wow! how time flies. Thank you for taking the time over the last year to post on the Jalopy Journal, I've really enjoyed reading them. Happy late birthday.

6. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Jay, you & Ryan are amazing guys, hope it never gets "old" for you, REALLY appreciate all that you guys do for this site. I'm assuming that was your Merc convert that TRJ used for their catalog a couple of years ago at Fred Stoke's ranch. We're having a "gas bash/swap meet there on Sept. 17-18. Try to make it up there. Lots of good stuff shows up. Thanks again!!!

7. Fuel to burn

Fuel to burn

Keep up the good work. BTW, that photo is gorgeous!

8. fryguy

fryguy

Keep up the good work JJ. We are of the same generation, myself turning 40 on August 4th of this year. I have two small children, 5 and 3 and it does hinder the car shows, wrenching time and just hanging out. Although they take up the time you realize the most important things in life. When you do make that show or actually getting to wrench on your car it makes it that more special. Life takes us on tangents we could never imagine we could go. Life is good when you make it so.

Fryguy

9. Well old dog, glad you've been able to stick with the JJ. I know your schedule and it amazes me that you keep up.

Nice pic BTW. One of my favorites.

Mike