Register now to get rid of these ads!

good day from Va!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rcshaggy169, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Hello to everyone, my names Richard and i reside in Fredericksburg Virginia (30 minutes north of Richmond) Im a full time gopher for Fedex express and have a 53 f-100 to take my money, err i mean to work on. It was a mess i found by the railroad but 500 bucks brought it home. well heres a pic and ill be floating around.
    The day i picked it up
    [​IMG]
    Currently with a long way to go
    [​IMG]

2. Pudgedaddy

Pudgedaddy

Welcome from Okla. You got some work on your hands. Have fun and be sure to keeo us updated on the build.

3. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from Wisconsin........Lots of helpful people for advice on your cool truck......Enjoy the ride and post pictures on the way....Big Bad John

4. Thanks guys! yea, ive got a bit of work left to say the least. Ill post updates as they happen

5. Welcome from nearby Maryland. Good luck with the build-up on your truck. Enjoy your HAMBtime.....Don.

6. Richard,................Welcome to the H.A.M.B. ...................from Arkansas City, KS.
    You will like it here, there are a lot of Truck owners here on the H.A.M.B. just waiting to share information. Good Luck!

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

7. Thanks much guys! I know ill have a ton of questions and hopefully some answers to give to

8. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Cool hat you are wearing in your avatar..........

Hello and welcome from Maryland!

9. haha! thank you, i was hiding.....

10. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

It didn't work groundhog. You've been found..... See your shadow? Yeah, it's a fun group. You'll enjoy it..

11. mikeco

mikeco
    from virginia

Welcome from NoVa. Don't forget the Karb Kings show down there next month!!

12. sir woosh,i must've missed the shadow, guess that ment a few more weeks of winter haha, yeah im hoping ill be able to find a few more shows and people that share this intrest

13. already have a cooler stocked for it!

14. Wow, small world. Got the truck from Don right? Where's about in Fredericksburg are ya?

Oh yeah, welcome aboard!

15. man! id have to dig up the bill of sale but im pretty sure thats the guy...im living in the apartments by the armory just on the outskirts of downtown, where are you?

16. Welcome from Arkansas. Good luck with the project...

17. Not far at all, I'm right off River Road...about 10 minutes from Central Park. You ever go to the VA BBQ cruise on Friday nights?

18. Thanks grumpy!
    A couple of times, i run a late pickup route in town so i usally get off after 730-8pm so i drive right by. I need to start going again

19. rc.grimes

rc.grimes
    from Edmond, OK

Welcome from MD.

20. Thank you!