Register now to get rid of these ads!

any hambers in lake county, oregon???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot rod newt, Sep 8, 2010.

1. hot rod newt

hot rod newt

Going to be moving to Oregon in a little bit, was wondering if there were any hambers in lake county? Yep... leaving the great state of Kalifornia:eek:

2. FatfenderJ

FatfenderJ

Nobody lives in Lake County let alone Hambers. Seriously though I have not seen any Hambers in Eastern Oregon. Good luck.

3. gsport

gsport

nope... but i did leave calif 3 years ago for here, to retire, lived there my whole life

4. hot rod newt

hot rod newt

Thanks for the replies, guess I'll be the first Hamber in SE Oregon. People are kinda few and far between, but then I don't fit to well with the wine crowd in central Cal. either.:D:D

5. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

In lake co? shoot, i think it's just you:D lots of good tin, though. you should stay busy. when you get setteled shoot me a P.M.

Attached Files:

6. Jay Rush

Jay Rush

there's a couple HAMBers in the Bend Lapine area and some over in Baker city

But none from down in lake county

I don't think they have the internet down there they have to get indoor plumbing first :D

but try posting here http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=110

and welcome

bring your Mosquito spray

7. ak's-r-us

ak's-r-us
    from oregon

im a couple counties west, but lake county if full of fun and exciting things... like shooting digger squirels, and watching bug zappers, and..... ok, well thats all i really got.

atleast its not california

8. 1Bad67

1Bad67

Wow. I've lived in Oregon all my life, and haven't even been to Lake County.