Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage minneapolis messaround 2010 pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by obsolete zach, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

2. PasoJohn

PasoJohn
    from Edina,Mn.

Its the best 1 day show around--- thanks to all of the lucky bastards who make it look so good. And thanks for the great pictures (i own the 59 el)

Moriarity likes this.
  3. sinks88

sinks88

I spy my lil Belvie in the background!

4. katzenhammer

katzenhammer

Thanks guys for all the great complements! We put a lot of work into the Messaround and I think it shows. We had such a great time this year. Thanks to our sponsors, our friends, and families, our vendors and to everyone who came out!

Swhiskey, here is the link to our site. All club members can be found there.

http://www.luckybastardscarclub.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. This is such a great show, and I'm sorry I missed it this year!

6. I believe that makes you pretty damn lucky in your own right. Love the car!

7. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

It was a great show again ! Thanks for the effort to make it what it is. It's refreshing to go to a show with a criteria that narrows the field down to cars I want to look at for a change :)

8. sololobo

sololobo

Looks like a nice turnout. Some real fine rides in the group. Especially dig the black 53 Chevy with the lowered lid and the 35 Ford convert. Thanx for the post. ~Sololobo~

9. I sure like that picture of John's '59 El Camino!!! (P.S. not to mention that John has alot of talent that shows when he puts a project together)

10. Scotty500

Scotty500
    from MPLS

Thanks for the great show you Bastards, thought it was the best one yet. Scotty

11. BigBlockDude

BigBlockDude
    from Minnesota

This year was the best one yet. Stayed for the bands and a few beers to knock off the slight hangover from the night before at Club Underground. Some real nice cars and bitchin bikes. The problem I have is that its only once a year.
    My mug is in one of the pics too, but I ain't sayin which one.

Thanks dudes.

12. hasty

hasty

Thanks for posting - looks like a great show.

13. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

tuff stuff in here...

14. fat141

fat141

Get rid of this goose please. Dont know how to report to mods.
    Rod

15. Reverborama

Reverborama
    from Minnesota

Great show and great bands. Not as crushingly hot as it was last year which allowed me more time to wander around staring at cars, and there were plenty I wanted to take home!

16. hotrodady

hotrodady
    from Wisconsin

Excellent show once again fellers.....thanks again for the hospitality!

17. Great show guys, best one yet!!

18. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks Jim! I just about tipped over when I seen the Gasser Nova roll in! Glad to see it's on the road again! Looks killer!!!!

19. Thanks Matt, too bad I couldn't get the rest of the gasser boys down there, next year for sure!

20. evil erik

evil erik

Hats off to the Lucky Bastards for the best Messaround yet! Perfect weather, awesome bands and the best variety of quality traditional cars/bikes around! Gates opened at 10:00 and by 10:30 the lot was full! Thanks for your efforts and congratulations!

21. 65 impala

65 impala

kool cars their

22. Out of all the great car photos posted, you single out two, and one of them is my '53 ! Best compliment I ever got. Thanks! I'm from Omaha originally and have always wondered if there were any local traditional shows to attend. I live two hours away, and it would be a great excuse to get a Runza. PM me about any shows.

23. billys54

billys54

24. sinks88

sinks88

I know its late in all but I got a surprise from a photograher friend!

[​IMG]

25. I drove 4 hours to go to this awesome showw. It's great to look at the cars that were there. I'm sitting at the computer trying to get revved up to go to the garage and work on the car some more. I felt a little inspired seeing that black '53. Oh, wait. that's mine! Going to the garage now. Right after I look at just ONE more page of posts.