Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pig Roast pic's from Ventura.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Sep 6, 2010.

1. sololobo

sololobo

Welcome to the worlds coolest pig roast! Man I love the shots of cars around your casa, I haunted those alleys for 11 years and love Ventura. The side shot of "the" 34, this kids is a "traditional" hot rod to the core. Thanx for all the coolness. ~Sololobo~

2. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

Thanks for helping making the long trip down to Ventura worth it. Comming from up north driving past Paso then Santa Maria and still going south seems like it takes forever. But all the extra cool shit going on in Ventura that week end makes it worth the drive. Thanks again.....Plus those beans were the best beans ever.

3. Yep, the beans are good! everyone talks about them, Mikes secret recipe ( it's on the side of the can). A few people call my place a museum and that sounds weird to me, alot of stuff back there but it is just my garage and except for 2 days a year it is just me a sometimes a buddy or 2 putting around back there. Ventura Nationals Saturday is definately my favorite day of the year!

4. My favorite day too....

5. NOTCH

NOTCH

I cant believe that I always miss out on a great frickin time!! DAmn,
    you can count me in for next time for shure..

6. tjet

tjet
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Who's car is this?
    Really nice fastback Olds.....

[​IMG]

7. tjet

tjet
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Remember to love thy neighbor. They just might be saying the same thing :D

[​IMG]

8. One of the guys from the Yakity Yaks. He's got a Helluva club plaque collection

9. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Kevin,

pleasure to meet you and thanks for the great hospitality, and the chance to tour your shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Kevin, you really are living the life. You got it made!!:D

[​IMG]

11. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

What those were from a can ? What brand?

12. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

Gutted is all I can say.... :eek:( So wish we'd been there.....

13. TSEDAN

TSEDAN
    from Fresno,Ca

First time for me and my wife who was didn't know anyone. Everybody treated her real nice and I got to meet Candy Clark who was real nice. Good time, good people, and good cars. Thanks Kevin, when I left Kevin said he was sorry not spending more time with me. Great guy real busy and was thinking about his guests.

14. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

As always a great ending to a great weekend, I always get there so late ,I never get to try the pig, it was great, thank's again Kevin for having us, visiting you is always some thing I look foward to. your friend Miguel.

15. With everything going on I totally forgot about this, maybe next year I will be fortunate enough to go

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  16. Deu55

Deu55

You sure know how to put on a B.B.Q...great pix...Rod.

17. OldiesSpeedShop

OldiesSpeedShop
    from Ventura Ca

18. Camm

Camm

Man, i gotta get down there next year............

19. These pics are from a couple of years ago. I will post some from last weekend on a seperate thread this evening.

20. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

your little shin dig has more quality cars then our whole state I bet. You must have some great neighbors that "get it".Thanks for posting your event.

21. damn, i have been trying for 3 years to have one at my shop and a reliability run in ga., no one wants to leave there chair. invite me next year, and ill drive out and help! i will bring propane, and propane accesories.

22. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

Gee, Candy Clark with world famous A/G Racer Jim Data, and world famous Kiwi Kev with her too.

23. Doesn't anybody look at the date on the thread BEFORE revamping it? OOPS! guess not...