Register now to get rid of these ads!

Volunteer for the Pileup!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DumbWhore, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Only about 3 weeks left to sign up to be a part of the RedShirtArmy for the Pileup. Cutoff is 9/15.

http://www.hunnertcarpileup.com/volunteers/

Remember we only ask that you give 2 hours of your time to help make this show what it is. I've only got about 150 folks signed up so far and need probably another 50 or so.

I am sure many on here can speak to the fun that can be had while volunteering - it's a great opportunity to get to know some more like minded folks.

Thanks all!

2. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

"DumbWhore"? Damn, I didn't know my ex-wife was on the HAMB. Oh, there must be more than one. Wish I could make it this year cause it looks like the new site will be a blast!

3. Hellfish

Hellfish

Even though we're in a bigger place with a lot of support from the police, town, and venue, and a lot of things are taken care of that weren't iin the past, we are still going to need a lot of help. Progress City is a LOT bigger than Grundy. We apreciate all the help we can get!

Thanks!

4. Ratrod37

Ratrod37

5. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

done already!!...looking forward to seeing everyone again.

6. 34Chrysler

34Chrysler

I am in, waiting on my assignment

7. crazydays

crazydays

What are the hours? I would love to do this but unfortunately that is my National Guard drill weekend so probably not available until after 5. And we drill about 5 minutes from Progress City.

8. Well dw forget the part about let me ask if tom wants to volunteer. Looks like he volunteered us already I still want to know about the other question though. Hahahahaha
    Looking forward to the show more than ever hahahha

9. Thanks for the offer but the hours are 8 AM - 5 PM in fact. The show will pretty much be over by then. But be sure to come by the after party at Snappers in Clinton!

10. Hellfish

Hellfish

Thanks for serving... but tell your superiors that we don't approve of their chosen weekend and that we respectfully ask that they reschedule. :)

It sucks that you'll miss the show, but as in the past, we'll have some great bands and a LOT of hot rods at the pre & post show parties (Friday & Saturday nights) in Clinton. Killer bands BOTH nights.

I look forward to seeing Tom and Rodeo again! Do you guys have room for some Yuengling in your truck? :D

11. crazydays

crazydays

Sucks but I'll be there both Friday and Saturday nights, might have to call it an early night though and I will be there for the cruise Thursday night. If you see anything flying overhead it might be me checking it out from the air! lol

12. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Already signed up and ready.........

13. What are you asking us to bring yuengling how much are you requesting and what kind.
    I look forward to seeing Tom and Rodeo again! Do you guys have room for some Yuengling in your truck? :D[/QUOTE]

14. magnet

magnet

Cmon now.. who wants to be in the "Red Shirt Army"tm :)

I promise.. we wont bite.. or work you too hard :)

This pileup is going to rock .. soooo much more than the last!

15. Hellfish

Hellfish

16. Snarl

Snarl

I'm in... I look good in red....

17. ryno

ryno

dw you have a pm

18. Im in and awaiting my scheduled task! Cant wait to see everyone!