Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Newcastle Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 49CadiClubCoupe, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

Greetings from Newcastle Australia. First time poster,..well first time correctly. Need to read those instructions before not after! Apologies.

Awesome site, but you all know that! Looks like its the place to be to get info, hang out and see some amazing stuff. I look forward to it.

About to start on my first car pre 1971, also the year I appeared on this rock. Its been a while between drinks but up till now its all been small light weight rockets, I am getting older and (wife would say slower) I think smarter. Hoping for some chrome, old skool grunt and lots of old skool cruise with my '49 Caddy.

Cheers

2. Welcome from Murrells Inlet South Carolina.I love those early caddy`s

3. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from the USA.......sure like those old caddies....Big Bad John:D

4. Welcome from Arkansas...

5. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Welcome from Rowlett, TX---good intro and good luck. There is a wealth of info in the archives and from this boards members.

6. badgeree

badgeree

Welcome from Melb. Better hurry up and finish it in time for Wintersun. It's just up the road from you next year in Port Macquarrie. If it's not finished, head up there anyway, you'll pick up some great ideas.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  7. 42 chevy

42 chevy

Welcome from Oregon. I love those early Caddy's.

8. Johnny Hambone

Johnny Hambone

Welcome from Loveland, OH

Lets see the Caddy!

John

9. Thanks everyone for the welcome, very kind. Thanks for the tips on Wintersun too badgeree, I was not familiar with it - just checked out the website and put it in the diary. Dont think the car will be ready but looks like it will be worth a sticky beak.

No photos as yet unfortunately :( , car is still in the US and the ship will not bring it out here till January. Will definitely post some once its here and I can finally see it myself. The wait will be torture!!