Register now to get rid of these ads!

2010 Minneapolis Messaround

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by marx, Aug 24, 2010.

1. katzenhammer

katzenhammer

Yep I just washed my half shirt and I just got new Biker shorts. The short ones that show off my bum cakes!!!

Ha Ha just kidding about the half shirt. I'll be sporting my Rude Dog muscle shirt.

Club Underground tonight! Doors at 9! 20 Dollar Love, Hukedicht USA, The Virgin Whores!

2. marx

marx

mmmm...Lumpy Bastard half-shirts. Sign me up for a ladies medium!

3. T Fritz

T Fritz

Will be their with the Salt 2 Salt guys.

4. marx

marx

This is good news!

5. katzenhammer

katzenhammer

Thanks to everyone who came out to the pre-party! Damn good time! See yall at Memory Lanes! bands at noon...

6. sinks88

sinks88

Im on my way, Excited to see Aric.

7. awesome artwork and commercial! Wish I could have made it, looks like a blast. Maybe next year!

8. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Just in from attending.Great show as always.Thanks to the LB's for putting it on.Met a lot of old friends and made some new ones.Didnt take any pics but I'm sure there will be some posted.

9. moparkevin

moparkevin

Great time.. big this year ... more and more keep hearin' that IT IS AWESOME!!! more people show..

10. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

OK, I'll start it off. :)

There were a lot of nice cars there, but being a Pontiac guy the one that really caught my eye was this 1936 Pontiac. The thing I really liked is it's still running the original flathead six, with an Edmunds dual carb intake manifold.

I haven't heard of the shop building it before, but their work is pretty impressive. www.unionspeedandstyle.com.

Attached Files:

11. Diesel627

Diesel627

Hell yeah Justin!! It was nice meeting you too!! Thanks to all you Lucky Bastards for putting on the best show of the year!! I had a blast, I never want it to end! Every year it's the coolest people and bitchenest cars all in one spot!

12. shop teacher

shop teacher

I missed it this year-are the t-shirts still available in XL ? It would be great to wear at school the first day! Thanks, Bill

13. sinks88

sinks88

Me and the Girl had a great time, I love the Lowlifes! Got my air cleaner striped by Relic, saw some great cars, met some cool people, bowled a couple games. Great ass Sunday! Thanks guys!

I was having so much fun I forgot to take some pics....did any snap some shots?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010