Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

That is awesome, thanks a lot. Wish I could find those wheels but it aint gonna happen. I will have powdercoated black 15's

2. American Hellbilly

American Hellbilly
    from Seymour,IN

3. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

4. 3spd

3spd

Ya beat me:

[​IMG]

5. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

American Racing Vintage sells 'em, among others. According to their website 15 x 8s are $137.

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

those wheels are everywhere, you can get them for $65 a piece from summitracing

7. Hexadox

Hexadox

Yikes, I've got a free trial of Corel Photo-Paint here but I can't figure it out, at least not with my kid buggin me to play with him anyway. So if any of you talented folks are bored I've got a little photo shop project for ya...

I'm lowering my poncho, I've got 2" drop spindles for it and I'm going to cut the back coils. I'm thinking nice and even but I wouldn't mind seeing what it would look like with the back a little lower too.

Here's the best side view pic I have, I levelled and cropped it a bit as it was a large, crooked photo. I'd also like to see it with spider caps (no beauty rings), and white walls. I could only find one decent side profile pic of spider cap and white wall but the white wall is too wide, I'd like something a little thinner.

Now if you're really bored you can remove the emblem behind the wheel well, take the gold off this 55 chevy and put some thin scallops along the bottom half of the car, underneath the chrome. I know it's a tall order so thanks in advance for any and all help!

Oh yeah, maaaybe some spotlights too???

Attached Files:

8. Hexadox

Hexadox

Thanks, that was quick! That's a nice height and I'm actually kind of digging the gold wheels, though I'll be keeping mine black. I think you nailed the whitewalls too.

9. Hexadox

Hexadox

Just noticed you shaved the locks, handles and badging as well. I hadn't planned on doing that but damn, that looks pretty good.

10. American Hellbilly

American Hellbilly
    from Seymour,IN

thanks for the help guys, that gives a great idea of what I want to do have it. I plan on a set of 17 inch salt flat rims too.

11. rztrike

rztrike

Hey there. My family is debating on what color for the 51'. Could someone do one in silver and another in Ice blue. As you can see the interior is Cardinal red so I am fairly limited on colors. We are also open to other ideas. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

12. Russian

Russian

some colors for You

Attached Files:

13. rztrike

rztrike

Thank you Russian. I have a friend that was thinking white maybe I should reconsider

14. Hey guys I'm not sure if it's already been answered here but I am interested in trying my hand at photoshopping and was wondering what software was being used. On youtube it seems like a lot are using adobe cs5 but the $1000 price tag is too much for me to try something out and if I had it I'd rather spend it on the car. This is just for fun not for any business any suggestions for someone wanting to start out?

15. pro1street

pro1street

http://www.gimp.org/
    Best of all it's free,may not have as much control as Photoshop but You can't beat the price.

16. shainerman

shainerman

Just wondering if someone could put some chrome reverses on here. I have 14s now and a friend of mine wants painted steelies and im thinking of trading him mine for the chrome smoothies. Sorry I dont have a dead profile shot. Also I will be keeping my tires. Thanks in advance guys!

[​IMG]

17. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. shainerman

shainerman

awesome Bob, thanks! Youre always the decision dictator for me on this thing, haha. I think it will look pretty good. Ill probably run a bullet cap of some sort to try to give it a finished look. Thanks again

19. Retribution

Retribution
    from Western PA

Need this in Metallic pink

Attached Files:

20. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

You asked for it!

[​IMG]

21. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Ouch! That made my eyes hurt, and my dog just hauled ass out the back door! :D

22. deathcar77

deathcar77
    from Scotia, ny

Thanks 3spd & Mick for all your help!

-matt

23. 'Mo

'Mo

[​IMG]

This might make a bitchin' Ranchero, by welding up the rear doors, with swept-back roof styling and vertical back window (Merc "Breeze-way style).

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  24. deathcar77

deathcar77
    from Scotia, ny

Great idea, Mo....keep 'em coming...I'm looking for all different suggestions! I really like the idea of a modern Lead Sled. Thanks for the input :)

-Matt

25. Did this some time back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I hope corn boy won’t mind me stealing his shot for this. But I was wondering if you fellows could re-do his roadster black-on-black-on-black with an orange engine block. It’s an imagine I have in my head, and I’m wondering if it will look as good on paper.

-Dave

Attached Files:

27. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

28. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I think this is the first time that ugly ass model of Cadillac looked good. You rock James D!

29. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Thanks, that looks great.

-Dave