Register now to get rid of these ads!

Geezer Drags at Mid America Motorplex

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by savoy_man, Aug 30, 2010.

1. savoy_man

savoy_man

2. savoy_man

savoy_man

3. cornpatch

cornpatch

Savoy-- there are several of us early 60's Mopar guys that hang together in the area. Your first pic in your last post is one of us. Black 63 Sport Fury belongs to Paul............................Whuup, You are still posting pics. The copper color 63 Plymy is also part of the rat (killer) pack....only a joke !...........................MO

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  4. savoy_man

savoy_man

5. savoy_man

savoy_man

6. savoy_man

savoy_man

Cornpatch,

I'd like to meet up with you guys sometime. I had a copper 63 Sport Fury and I currently have a 63 Fury that I am redoing that will probably be a metalic orange. Either a 63 Plymouth or a 58 Plymouth are my favorite car.

7. savoy_man

savoy_man

BTW...the copper one is a 65 with 63 front end.

8. savoy_man

savoy_man

I also forgot...the black 63 was at the same carshow I was at on Sunday. He's probably kicking himself for missing the super stockers on Sunday just as I am.

9. 63 Mope

63 Mope
    from Iowa

You said it! A good friend of mine was the organizer for the Millard show and I promised him I would be there. Otherwise I would have been there to see all of that sweet old Mopar iron.

10. savoy_man

savoy_man

63 Mope,

We loved your car. I wish my current 63 was a Sport Fury. You don't happen to have any Sport Fury flags for the sail panel that you would want to sell. I'm thinking about switching from the Fury badging but I haven't been able to find those.

11. 63 Mope

63 Mope
    from Iowa

Sorry, no. I've only seen a set one time on Ebay. So they are not plentiful. Regretfully our local junkyards are pretty slim pickings. I drove by a yard in Delta CO. recently that I'm going to check out. Hard to see through the fence, but it looked like a lot of old iron.
    I bought some SF parts on Ebay not too long ago. But they only save the info for 60 days and it's been longer than that. I'll check and see if I can find the seller info.