Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage <<<<NEW LOCATION: IRON LORDS' Hot cakes & Hot Rods!>>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Sep 2, 2010.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well after repeatedly asking the former host of Hot Cakes & Hot Rods to change some things around so that we all can park together and such we decided that they were not listening close enough. Sooooo, we are trying out a new place just down the road.

PUNCHY'S DINER, located at 550
    Concord Pky N, Concord, NC 28027​

will be the new host of our breakfast. As of right now we still don't have preferred parking but we're not street rodders damn it, we can make do!!! Hopefully after they see how successful all of you fine folks that come out can make it we might get a special section for us.

So again, do not go to Concord Family restaurant this weekend because no one will be there. We'll all be down the road having fun at Punchy's Diner and checking out some cool cars!!!!

C'mon out, and have some fun and flapjacks with the Iron Lords and like minded folks. Don't worry Boobie won't be there, so you don't have to worry about unprovoked obscene gestures.

[​IMG]

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

And sorry this is a late notice. Been busy and forgot but I'll bump this thread a hundred time between now and Saturday to get the word out!

3. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

Livermush and fried eggs! Yeehaw!

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'll be honest Terd, that does not make me want to come out. In fact it makes me sick.

Have some Hot Cakes instead with a tall glass of milk or OJ....the drink, not the killer.

5. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

6. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

How is that hurricane treating you guys out there?

7. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Just when I thought it might have been just south of Boston...:eek:

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Not a cloud in the sky and 90º. We are so far west in the state I doubt we'll see much. In fact the forecast says sunny for the next 7 days.

Now 31Whitey might have a different answer. He's right on the beach but south so it might miss him and he'll just get a few storms here and there. I offered to go pick up some of his cars if he felt they needed safe storage. So I guess he's feeling pretty good.

9. Roll'n at 6 am to be there at the crack of 8. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Bring pictures of Memphis or will he make an appearance?

10. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Ha!!! I bet the little dude might make an appearance. To bad I am without a car once again because that would be rad showing up with him in it. Seems like that's my thing.

Uncle ScooterMcRad provided him with some threads to wear Saturday morning so check 'em out!!!

11. Right on looking forward to it! Hey, updated our calendar of events too, with the new loca. Also, sent a quick email to a couple of other cats planning to ride up Sat., to make sure they got the right place.

12. If Ronnie ain't there i won't be either.....

13. A Model Man

A Model Man
    from S.Carolina

why is it always my saturday to work?

14. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Coo thanks!!!! I'll make sure the rest of the guys shine up!!!

I would make the trip from WI just because he won't be there. But if you insist, I can always bring the Boobie Mask that we had to make since he misses events left and right. Gosh, we might have to put him on shitter duty as probabtion...
    [​IMG]

15. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Shit man we have all type of opportunities for you to bring that Model A up. I for one would love to see more Hot Rods out and about. If you get a Wednesday off, head up for our Shop night.

But if there is only one event you must come to it has to be either our Spring Auto Fair after party or.....

Goodguys South East Nationals. I really would like to get as many cool cars there as possible and take over the joint. The Iron Lords will set up in our usual area and we'll provide some food refreshments and host the Meet and Great as we've done the past few years. This year I want a shit load of people to come out so we can party all day and thumb our noses at those who thumb theirs!!! Your car has to be there!!!!

16. A Model Man

A Model Man
    from S.Carolina

will try to make arrangements for one of those saturdays...w eshould definitely be at Charlotte Goodguys..Where ya'll usually set up at in there?

17. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Ohhhh right about here....
    [​IMG]

18. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Y'all peed on your spot already???? Can't make it this month either....... I'll be at goodguys. Enjoy my artwork at Punchy's, Delton syas he is in love with the carhop girl.

19. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well we figured you wouldn't be there Russ, but we look forward to good guys and your artwork this weekend.

20. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I'm shootin for the October one, maybe bring up some of the Retarded Sparks for comic relief.

21. bigguylilroof

bigguylilroof

jeffrey, eat some chicken fried chicken for me!!!!!!!!!

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Sho-nuff Adam....actually no I'll make Del to that. I stick to my Hot Cakes.

BUMP!!!!!

23. grapp

grapp

Dammit I will be missing this one too, my daughter flies back to NY sat so I'll be passing you guys to get to the airport!!! unless that hurricane screws with my X wife then I get my girl for another couple of hours or days lol!

24. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

[​IMG]

Your Boobie mask looks like Bloodyknuckles.

25. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Boobie's name on the hamb is Bloodyknuckles. Everybody calls him Boobie or boobs....so thank you.

26. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Of course I might have to modify that mask with his current faux hawk hair cut he's been wearing for the last 6-8 months.

27. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

where does one get a Boobie fan?

28. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh I can make one for you ZMAN...no problem. I might even make them for Good guys and pass them out.

NOTE TO SELF SWITCH TO FAUX HAWK AND MAKE BOOBIE FANS FOR GOOD GUYS.

29. grapp

grapp

Hahahah A boobie Fan... They would be all the rage in our historic districts up here... All the Southern belle's with penis's would buy then...hey Jeff, that may be how you can finance the lift you want!

30. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

$2 a piece sound fair? Think I can sell 1400 of them?