Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just arrived

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Golly, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Golly

Golly
    1. Cranksters

G'day,

I don't know much about the HAMB but all my Aussie hot rod mates rave about it. I live in a small country town in central Victoria and have been into motorbikes and rods all my life.

Regards

Golly

2. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from U.S.A. Big Bad John:D

3. Well golly, Golly, welcome from Arkansas...

4. Kingcrow

Kingcrow

Welcome from Texas

5. harleyh

harleyh

Hello and welcome :)

6. Golly? Golly! Golly is that you? Welcome from Wollert Victoria where we have so much milk we don't even need milking machines just runs straight out of the cows!!!!! ''Oh'' hang on, thats not milk and why is Norm running away???? cheers oggie

7. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

Welcome Golly . Don't reckon that Oggie would even know what a milking machine was:eek::eek::eek::eek:. A photo of you at B/ville beat you here :eek::D. Better late than never !!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

8. Yeah Golly get some boots!!!! And i do know what a milking machine looks like Dave there's one at the back of Norms shed!!!!! But i don't think your suppose to use it like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!