Register now to get rid of these ads!

Conn. Hot rod custom show.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mild custom mike, Aug 27, 2010.

1. mild custom mike

mild custom mike
    from r. i.

Does anyone have any info on the hot rod custom show in the Winsor,Bloomfield Conn.area on sat.8/ 28

2. fastwes

fastwes
    from windsor,ct

The show is at Cicero's Sunoco -convenience store, just off Rt 91 on Rt 305. It will also have a swap meet, with lots of parking, raffles,food, etc. This is a friendly low key fun event. Last year there were rods, street machines of all types, bikes, and a few race only machines. It looks like the weather will be fantastic tomorrow. I'm going to be attempting to sell some of my parts and pieces there. Stop and say hi, I have a white Dodge Ram van with a kayak on top.

Who has the blown dual quad Chevy rod in the Pratt and Whitney parking lot? It is the XBADX satin black very clean machine with pinstripe flames.

wes

3. F&J

F&J

Thanks for the info.......I need to get out of the shop :)

4. off-beat

off-beat

Any more information on this show? What time does it start, directions, etc. I'm interested in going.

5. 100% Matt

100% Matt

The blown Chevy at Pratt & Whitney is owned by John Hamlin. The flames were done by Charlie "One Arm Bandit " Decker

6. Paul B

Paul B

Swap meet starts at 8am-6pm Car show starts at 10am-6pm lots of room plus an area to unload racecars an park your trailers. Exit 37 rt305 off 1-91 Sunoco Station on the hill. Ill be there helping with the swap meet .Selling aModel A Coupe, Harley

7. mild custom mike

mild custom mike
    from r. i.

thank's guys ,leaviing Providence 5:00 AM CAN'T WAIT.

8. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I was Ill and couldn''t go so how was it?