Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from So. CAL.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by WellBilt Kustoms, Aug 24, 2010.

1. WellBilt Kustoms

WellBilt Kustoms

Hey guys, I've been a member for awhile, just never got around to introducing myself.

Info about me.

Names Jimmy. I own a metal fabrication/ street rod/ hot rod/ race car shop in Buena Park, CA. I love what I do, and wouldn't trade it for anything! We work on everything from 30's - brand new cars. We do frame up builds (stock or full custom), air suspension, roll cages, TIG welding, fabrication of custom parts, sheetmetal work, custom chassis, stainless exhausts, ect.

I own a 1963 Chevy c10 LWB, Fleetside, which is my shop truck. I just got it a couple months ago, and its a work in progress. Eventually it will be bagged with a drop member, satin candy red paint, and chrome out small block with performance goodies. Nothing too crazy!

I also own a 1950 ford shoebox, which is a project with my father. So far its all shaved, rounded corners, camaro front clip with SBC motor and 350 trans. Lots of parts, just no time to put them on.

Here are a few pics of my cars:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WellBilt Kustoms

WellBilt Kustoms

Thanks!

I'll get some pictures of my 50 ford shoebox up later. And a couple updated pics of my 63. glad to be part of this forum.

Just to give you guys an idea on what type of work we do, here is a link to one of the projects we've been working on here at the shop for the past few months. Lots of pics! Its a full custom, frame off build on a 1967 chevy c10 pickup. Our website will be up and running in the next week or two as well, with lots of info and a large pic gallery. Let me know what you guys think. I'm always interested in feedback, good or bad.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=385028

3. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

welcome (ish) from a fellow so-calian

4. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Welcome from the 949! Nice truck!

5. Welcome from Long Beach.