Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Richie Valles' '59 El Camino

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harrison, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Anyone have more shots of Richie's El Camino?

Its keeping me awake at night....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JH

2. Rodders Journal #42. The man flatout rules.

3. one of my favorites

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I am not a big fan of green, but I have to say that is one good looking '59 El Camino. Probably the best one I have seen.

5. sylvian

sylvian
    Member Emeritus
    from Burbank

6. big creep

big creep

ill go to my uncle garage and take some pictures for you! or i might just take it out for a spin! you should see the new 64 he's doing! ill post pictures of it soon!

7. big creep

big creep

funny im in there, the pictures is about 1 square inch. we took the picture with alex xydias! hes a fucken way cool cat! my uncles shop use to be the original so cal speed shop, so when they came to shoot it he came down to hangout!

8. its a 63! buey!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  9. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

That car has made me pee myself on more than a few occasions.

10. Yeah, I'm going to have to buy a back issue of TRJ #42 so I can replace this worn out copy I have here.

BC, I'd love more info on the air ride system that he used. Is is a home-brew system or a kit?

Thanks guys!

JH

11. 64ville

64ville
    from So Cal

Richie's shop is actually right down the street from me. I had to damn near stop traffic and pull over when I saw the '59.

Attached Files:

12. Sylvian, that's one hell of a birthday party.

Thanks for the link.

JH

13. Don's 55

Don's 55

Nice!.
    It was at last years InknIron.
    Roger O'Dell made a special point to show it to me.
    I dug it too!

14. If I can get mine to look half that good it will have been a success.

15. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

16. JLasvegas

JLasvegas
    from Skin city

that Elco is perfect in every way

17. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It never ceases to amaze me how a car done with such restraint can make such a huge impact. What I can see, dropped, reversed astros, shaved handles and emblems, frost and flake paint, semi-custom interior and smoothed bed floor. I'm missing some things I'm sure and feel free to add to my list. Oh, did I say I fuckin LOVE IT!

18. Wow, didn't he used to run Americans on it? I like the Supremes better.

19. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I've told Richie I would never have picked that color. But after seeing it, I don't think I have ever seen Better. IT'S BAD. Roger

20. this elcamino has been keeping me awake also. its the best. its driving me insane.

21. big creep

big creep

you're right! i was thinking of the white one! the one with factory a/c! man i forget how many cars he has.

22. choprodz

choprodz

That green 59 is killer!!! Mine has the same kinda vibe. Not as nice... My 59 has a funny story, I first spotted the El Camino, it was one of those not for sale kinda deals. I worked on it pretty good with no luck. Fast forward years later my buddy told me it was in the back of a pool business in a shed. The owner had no title and really didnt know much about it other than somehow he owned it through trade. I bought it cheap, dragged it home and in a days time had it running great. The Astros, 64 Thunderbird buckets, pearl paint, walnut 500 steering wheel, Cal Custom goodies, they all just fell into place, as if all the stuff was ment to come together. Sounds kinda gay but this car was ment to be this car. It seemed to just happen. Its great hot rod mo-jo!

23. choprodz

choprodz

Woops...

Attached Files:

24. Crafty B

Crafty B

25. It's the best I've ever seen since I first laid eyes on it in the TRJ. The above pictures show the flake a little better. So cool!

26. Gman0046

Gman0046

Took my 7 year old Grandson to the NSRA Nats in Louisville, KY where there was a dynamite 59 Elky. Of all the cars he saw he said that Elky was "Killer". How did he know? The more 59 Elky's I see the more I like them. I'm waiting to see Harrisons when he finishes his.

27. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I love El Caminos!