Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from missouri

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mokantim, Aug 22, 2010.

1. mokantim

mokantim
    from joplin,mo

hey guys figured i would join the board since i has worked the hamb drags at good ol mokan for two years now plus even though i drive a new/junk car for my hot rod i have always wanted to build a rat rod

2. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome from the Bluegrass State.

Tread lightly if not at all on the rat subject. Its not considered traditional, and thats what this board is all about.

Again welcome and enjoy.

3. 117harv

117harv

Welcome from oregon.

4. Welcome from Arkansas. We always enjoy ourselves at MoKan...

5. mokantim

mokantim
    from joplin,mo

<P>Thanks for the welcome let me clarify my self trucked up i like the ol school cars the good ones somthing with some body lines curves and such, i have always like hot rod flat black with pin-striping that wont go out of style in my book i love the old ford p/u they are good lookin trucks always have been and above anything Carbs anything carbed i like b/c that orignal go fast parts right there also big blocks and roots style blowers im more of a street rodder i guess you could say</P>

6. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

there were no rat rods making passes at the HAMB Drags this past weekend.....I did not see the parking lot - perhaps there were some out there.........
    bottom line - the rat rod thing is not really what this board is all about.

We are trying to recapture things that were "in" back in the late 50s and early 60s

best advice for ya - dig out the old car craft / hot rod / rodding and restyling magazines from the late 50s and early 60s

Hope to seeya at the Rust Revival next year

7. big bad john

big bad john

Hello..........Welcome to H.A.M.B from Wisconsin..........Big Bad John.....enjoy the ride:D

8. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the HAMB form Oklahoma.

9. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome aboard from over here left of ya...