Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Upstate NY Hardcore Happening this Sat Aug 21st

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tony, Aug 17, 2010.

1. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

"Ewww... look at that creepy van!" that chic is hoping for a ride!

See you fellas in the am...or pm I guess... Whatever!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just a couple from last year

3. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Thanks for the Promoting Andy! CANT WAIT to play it!!! It's gonna be a kick ass time! As usual! See You Guys There!!!
    -Steve

4. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

a quick thanks to jesse for hosting a killer party. andy, jim, nick, and brother bob it was super good to meet ya, and andy... i want to order one of those hot dog tshirts. thanks to phil for the heads up on the diner and the caravan up to the farm. tony and i had a real blast runnin up with you guys. take care. ill add some pics when i figure out how to.

5. yeah big thanks go to jesse and everyone who helped out. i had an awesome time.

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

BIG thanks to Jesse, his family, and all who make this little get together possible! Awesome group of hot rods this year as always. Great to see my rochester buddies again too, you know who you are!!:D Aaron's B Banger pickup rules. Nice to meet some new-to-me hambers too, indawaitinroom, jgang, etc... I had a great time this year! This little narrative would be infintely better with pictoral documentation but... I didn't take any pics, it's kinda hard to hold two beers and operate a camera at the same time. Use your imagination. The Blue Ribbon Bastards rocked the shop! I drank till I couldn't stand up, about 3am or so, or shortly after the impromptu naked grown-man slip-and-slide contest. Don't ask... you DON'T want to know! Passed out in my tent, till 4am when riverside Joe stumbled in and accidentally(?) spilled a beer on my pillow and sleeping bag. It didn't matter much though because it had been fucking pouring down rain since midnight and there was a small river running through my tent anyhow. After a few hours of trying to sleep in a soaking sleeping bag in a puddle and over Joe snoring like a buzzsaw I said fuggit and we rolled up the soggy tent, hopped in the roadster and hit the road. Stopped in Batavia for Joe to puke up a bunch of carrots behind a convenience store, wtf?? Hit the thruway, barreling home at 85pmh in the driving rain with no windows or wipers, sheesh! The old timer operating the ticket booth said "Boy, you outta get some side curtains on this heap!" Hahaha! I dropped Joe off at his ol' lady's place (Hi Sara!), hopped on the 990 and immediately ran out of gas. Shit... It's raining, my trac phone is dead, my wife is out of town anyway... Walked 1.5miles home to get a gas can... in the rain... Drove back in the daily, fired the roadster and drove it home. Grabbed my bicycle, rode back to the site, in the rain... threw it in the daily and rolled home. Finally hit my nice dry bed at about 10:30am... See you all next year!

7. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

It was nice to get back out again & catch up with some kats who ive hadnt seen in awhile...Awesome show as always & got some killer video. Thanks to all those involved!

8. Hey ! That chic rides with the guy in the t-bucket and she thinks her VW bus rules over that creepy van anyhow...lol

9. Good seeing everyone again, it was a blast as usual and Jessie knows how to throw a party. The food was great and plenty of it too, the entertainment was great too. Glad I left before that naked slip and slide thing, so you guys couldn't talk the women into it eh ?
    It was weird not having my bucket there to partake in the roadslide action but had a good time the same. At least I had room to bring the little guy with us this year to see the crazys.
    here's a link to my photos http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/swade41/Hardcore Happening/hardcore 10/
    http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/swade41/Hardcore Happening/

[​IMG]

the trophys, nice job guys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the Blue Ribbon Bastards, nice job too
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  10. [​IMG]

two years ago this guy sent this car right into the woods, crash bang pow !
    [​IMG]

he was back this year with two new fenders,doors and runningboards
    [​IMG]

the insane driving skills and car was the hit of the show again
    [​IMG]

11. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Well Andy, Sounds like you guys had fun! haha i know i did! My hips and knees are so bruised from that damn slip n slide haha! Think that's one of those decisions you regret after...haha I woke up and was like, where the hell did Andy and Joe Go? I'm just glad the 53 made it out there for the maiden voyage. Was a great time as always, And once again, Big Thanks to Jesse for putting it on. i'll upload the pics and videos soon, i have a slow computer...
    -Steve

12. one video up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4LX1pOb2R0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4LX1pOb2R0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. Drew Craze

Drew Craze

A few more videos:

And more pictures are available here.

Thanks for an amazing time Jesse (And everyone else involved)!

14. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

What the fuck is Nate's Thingamajig? That's just aweful.

15. Drew Craze

Drew Craze

Great Question. I'm not quite sure what it is either.

16. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Another video...
    <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGCypSZeUv4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>