Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hotrodarama 2010..Better late than never Photo Extravaganza

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SEISXSEISXSEISX, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Some guy who drove kinda far ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awesome photos! They're definitely worth the wait. What type of camera and film did you use for taking these amazing shots?

3. Thanks for the kind words...I'm using a Nikon F with Photomic attachment.B&W are Kodak bw400 from a local Walgreens(was in a pinch,forgot film for the trip!)..More to come,hold tight.

4. I am at a loss for words ukfreakingbelievable is the only thing i can say. i need a set of those finned headlight buckets too, anyone have the scoop on those? I want some baddddddddd

5. I'm saving this for my last photo since it's one of my favorite Black Sabbath Songs...

[​IMG]

6. The real deal, Hugh found the car here in Washington State and restored it back to its last racing configuration (Hemi powered verses Olds)

7. So thats it folks..Thank you for all of the comments! Sorry,once again,for taking so long to get these posted..And for the earlier technical difficulty..

Damn i need a new computer....haha

8. Thanks for the tip,but i like to do 4 at a time.My computer is in dire need of an upgrade and posting anymore takes forever to refresh..Sorry for the trouble folks...

9. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

Thanks for all the great shots, and all the time you put into developing and posting them.

Jeff

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's a great batch of photos that gives the rest of us a really good look at the vehicles at the show. Thanks for sharing with us.

11. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

12. Paul

Paul
    Editor

very nice, thanks!

13. wow! great work, thanks for sharing!

14. When he DROVE that car down the street and into the show,every person within earshot(well,that would be EVERYONE there..haha) was in awe!As he passed me,my chest was pounding from the mass horsepower..aint nothing like it!

15. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Are you friends with James Bender? By the way the guy you talked to at the t-shirt booth from the Rich. He has only missed one! Lots of East bay and SF people up this year. I grew up in Alameda, transplant and won't go back. Thanks for coming up to the show.
    Steve Glucoft
    Amocat Speed Emporium
    Hotrodarama

16. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Ya even mad my truck look good

17. popsracer

popsracer
    from Sacramento

AWESOME pics!!

18. After going to this show just once,i can see why people make the effort and travel long distances to attend it.Definately on my list for next year..

James Bender?Cant say i know him..The guy from Richmond caught me by surprize,i thought i was the only East Bay guy in the house..

Thanks again for a great time..

19. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest