Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures "AMERICAN GRAFFITI'S" Paul LeMat (John Milner) On Biker Babes, His New Movie & Book !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

[​IMG] A definite H.A.M.B. Movie Favorite AND everybody's "FAN FAVORITE" from the legendary coming-of-age / Crusin'-In-California flick AMERICAN GRAFFITI, Paul LeMat ("John Milner"), is asked to travel to Rod & Custom shows all over the World to meet up with fans of all ages.​

When we were in Salina at the KKOA Lead Sled this year, I was with Paul, Linda, George, John D. and the gang for all three days, and I can tell you from personal experience that Paul had a line of people all-day, every day, at his table.​

But Paul is constantly working on other projects when he has time, and recently has starred in a new Sci-Fi / Biker Babe film entitled "CYBORG CONQUEST", and also found time to write a book that's partly autobiographical: "HASTEN DOWN THE WIND".​

What's the movie about, where did the title "Hasten Down The Wind" come from, and, what was Paul's other profession at one time ? You'll hear it all in this great Interview and story from one of the BEST all-around professionals you'll ever find: Paul LeMat ! ​

This is a fun Interview with a truly humble, great guy and I wanted to share it with all of my H.A.M.B. friends !​

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  2. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

SPECIAL NOTICE:

Paul LeMat AND the Original "Milner Coupe" from American Graffiti will be making a special personal appearance at the CHATTERBOX DRIVE-IN in Augusta, New Jersey on Saturday, August 28th at 2pm !

If you're in the area, stop by and tell Paul that you learned about his newest Movie & Book from our info here on the H.A.M.B. and the HOF Legends WebSite.

Many sincere thanks for your help & support...the H.A.M.B. is THE best place to be !

JK

Attached Files:

3. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

wasnt he a boxer? or atleast just trained in boxing...jones

4. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Thanks for the info

5. cooljunk

cooljunk

Paul was at the Hot Dog Stand last night for the Back to the Bricks Cruise (Flint-Grand Blanc)

6. unclerichard

unclerichard
    from Michigan

I had the chance to talk to Paul Last nite at the Hot Dog stand. GREAT guy. Really down to earth, and interested in what you got going on. I sure hope that yellow coupe out front wasn't supposed to be the movie car, because it was a FAR cry from the one in the movie. Nice car--just not even a good clone

7. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Yes, he was ! Listen to the Interview when you have time and you'll hear the part where he talks about that, and putting that info in his new book.
    http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage140.html

Thanks again for your input !

And, yes again...he's in the East, and that part of the Country, doing some shows over the next few weeks. A really very nice guy to spend time with, and he cares about all of those who take the time to visit with him at the shows.

JK www.legends.thewwbc.net

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010