Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrome

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dropped70, Aug 18, 2010.

1. dropped70

dropped70
    from Ohio

I am still deployed but comming home soon. I will be in Fayetteville NC untill late November and I was wondering if anyone knows a chrome shop there that can do my bumpers. They are in good condition but an cost estimate for chromong bumpers will figure into my cost list. I will be moving near Atlanta Ga. in December if there is a good place there it will help in my decision to chrome in Nc., or Ga. Like everyone else cost is a motivating factor.

2. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Don't know of any shops for chrome, but welcome to the HAMB and thanks for your service. It's guys like you that preserve our many freedoms that we sometimes take for granted. Stu

3. dropped70

dropped70
    from Ohio

Thank you, it is good to here we are not forgotten about because of the political relm that most people see on the news. We soldiers are still here fighting and some dying.
    As long as the American population remembers them and we think about it, this is the longest war America has been involved in.
    Rangers Lead The Way
    dropped70

4. Please stay away from bumper boyz,,,there chrome is poor at best.

Usually inexpensive and it doesn't take but a few months to learn why. HRP

5. 19Fordy

19Fordy

First, Thank you for your service to the good old USA. Second, do a search for :chrome plating" and lots of info appears. Why not contact Josh the Plater right here on HAMB?
    From his posts he strikes me as a stand up guy who does quality plating.

6. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

I know you get what you pay for but for my driver a $1,800.00 re-chrome job vs. a $375.00 Bumper Boyz bumper suits me fine and I have it on for over 3 years now and it don't look bad.

7. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

find a local lowrider... they know wher to get chrome done well and cheap.. ;0)

8. 19Fordy

19Fordy

9. Not Bumper Boyz...Bumper Bandits

10. customcory

customcory

Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton Tenn. is about a hour or so from Hickory, N.C. My dad gets tri - 5 Chevy bumpers done there that he sells. They do a good job, have a lifetime guarntee, and seemed resonable on price. They do old stuff all the time.

http://www.tricityplating.com/