Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage (EMHC) Bonneville roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LANCE-SPEED, Jul 13, 2010.

1. myke

myke
    from SoCal

2 hours away right now. See you all there. My first time there can't wait!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

we'll be there on Sun-Wednesday.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

look for a low buck home made belly tank nick named " The Flakester" #958 XF/GL. running a flathead V8 60 run by Slo-Motion Racing out of Grass Valley, CA. on maiden run. They left this morning.

4. Been there! Now I'm back! :p

5. firingorder1

firingorder1

Just got back a couple of hours ago. Had a dream Bonneville. In the 500cc sidecar pushrod gas class I was running on a pissy 98 mph record and an equally pissy 101 mph in the fuel class. The gods smiled on us and I pushed the gas record up to 119.667 mph and the fuel record up to 117.186 mph. Plus I finally got the sidecar over 125 mph with one run of 125.715 mph at the 2 1/4. And most important nothing broke!!!!. Usually I come home with a handful of parts that used to be a bike.

A big thanks to all the SCTA officials for being there and doing a damned fine job!!

Right after the 125+ run

[​IMG][/IMG

Getting ready to pull the trigger.

[​IMG][/IMG]

One of the best views in the world.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  6. Good Job! Glad everything worked out.

7. Leon

Leon

I was working at the 2 several times when you went by, looked good!

8. I saw you guys out there! :D

9. 38rat

38rat

how do you install a player

10. I was working on the 974 and one of the guys there said you were running right then. You guys got guts, and other large parts.

Doug

11. Click on the a/A box in the upper right hand corner and then insert the URL (click <EMBED> Copy and Paste) it's just that simple.

12. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fctwQghNPu0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fctwQghNPu0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

13. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats FiringOrder1! Bonneville success is always a treat! We raised our D/GRMR record to 243.618mph. vic

14. firingorder1

firingorder1

Congratulations!!! But I wish you had left the speed out. Now I feel dog slow!! Thats more than moving for a roadster (rear engined or not).

15. Don't feel slow, we all know how hard it is to reach a record in class. Our E/PP record was bumped to 127 by someone else now we have to work a little harder. You did very well for yourself. ;)

16. Thanks for the video Tim...............

17. No problem Carl! Now that Bonneville is past it's time to dust off the FED and get ready for Eagle Field. See ya there. ;)

18. rebelrat

rebelrat

Very cool vid Tim almost as good as doing it myself !!!!!!