Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Symco Shakedown Parties Have Begun....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krooser, Aug 11, 2010.

1. krooser

krooser

Led by the infamous 'Oliver Group' from the corn patch, Symco officially started the part weekend tonite at the Boondocks bar in beautiful downtown Symco, Wisconsin.

After spending an hour or so at the show grounds tonite spraying for bugs, I took my assistant, my 11 year old grandson, to the Boondocks Bar for a sody pop. I think he may be scarred for life... parked in front of the bar were a few rusty hot rods and about five Whizzer motorbikes..... we walked into the joint only to find one of the 'Olivers' wearing a black women's wig, several more locals were having an impromtu 'jug band' concert featuring one washboard, two home-built bass/pie tin thing-a-ma-jobs, a couple of bongo drums and s few drumsticks banging on whatever didn't move.

I asked one of the guys at the bar what the special occasion was and he said 'It's WEDNESDAY!!!!'....

Oh yeah.... several of the locals were wearing Indian head-dresses, too...I didn't ask why.

So all is normal in Symco this week...come on down for the show on Friday and saturday.

2. Platter20

Platter20

It sounds like it will be a FUN week-end in Symco, Se Ya real soon.
    Platter (unshined)

3. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

4. see ya saturday....

5. OliverBUILT Big - D

OliverBUILT Big - D
    from Ankeny, IA

6. That was a pretty crazy night!!

7. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

8. You going to tell us where you slept all weekend? I should have charged you extra for the campsite so close to the grounds!

9. MaClutch

MaClutch
    from Midwest

We went for pizza and never left, what a fun-filled crazy night and what an excellent way for us to kick-off the shakedown....Cliffy and Dino we love you guys, THANKS AGAIN!!