Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod / Custom Chopper Shops to see in/near San Francisco Bay Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadLuckBetty13, Aug 10, 2010.

1. I have a friend from Italy visiting San Francisco from August 15-22. He is looking for places to buy t-shirts, helmets, seats related with Hotrods, Choppers and kustum culture near San Francisco. Can anyone make some suggestions that I can relay to him?

2. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Brizzio's shop is just south of San Fran, and they're really cool about letting you walk back in the shop and check out the cars in there. I was there a few months back and they had some really cool cars they were building. Also, they sell the shirts and stuff you're looking for. There's several good bike shops in the east bay, but they've all gone really "biker build-off" and are building really commercialized style bikes now.

3. Thanks Big Mac. I'll send my Italian buddy to Brizzio's as well. I also gave him info to Skoty Chops, Gambino's, Kool Cat Kustoms, and Salinas Boys. I told him to contact each shop owner and ask if it was ok to plan a visit.

4. kratebike

kratebike

We went to Brizzio's back in February. They were super cool about us looking around.

5. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Oh, if you're planning to go down to the San Jose area, DO NOT miss Gambino. The guy's a stud.