Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Gambino Kustoms reputation is good

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Miked1, Aug 5, 2010.

1. 63Compact

63Compact

Met Alex and his wife in 08 at Plesanton super nice people who took time out to talk and sign a 32 dash for me, even invited me to his wifes b day party. Keep fighting the fight and get well soon.... Jason.

2. lowburban

lowburban

Just bought a shirt off ebay. Hope it helps a little. Hang in there and keep fighting. I don't think I have much pull up there but you are in my prayers.

3. I met Alex at the LSR a few years ago and I knew then he was straight streets. Although I do not know him personally, in this day and age of big bankers, f'd up politico's and everyone else trying to be something they're not, a man like Alex can teach all of us a thing or two about "real" life, dealing straight up, and running a business. After I read his bio in one of the rod mags and where he came from I knew right then he is the real deal. Man, I hope you come out ok on the health thing.

Mikey
    www.mikeyspinstriping.com

4. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Im proud to call him a friend !!!! :)

He was always there for me with my dumb questions while building my Chevrolet and he didn't know me for shit back then, i was just this guy who bought a tail dragger kit!!! THE BEST!!

Carie and I were wondering how you were feeling?!?!
    If anybody can beat this thing , it's you brother!!!

Miss ya' man, and we'll see you at the V.N.!!! :)

5. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Alex is as real and genuine person as they get. All you have to do is meet him or call him on the phone to find out. His kindness, patience and wisdom are the the kind that one only gets by earning them.

All the best man. Stay strong and positive. You will get through this.

6. evilchevy

evilchevy

I stopped by the shop last summer when I was on road trip in California.
    Had a great day visiting the shop, looking at all the project they were working on and the few finish cars that was their this day.
    He took all his time to show me around, explaining what they was doing on each cars.
    he even went through all his boxes to find the t-shirt I wanted...

Great Guy, I will visit again next time I will be around.

Take care Alex...

7. sololobo

sololobo

As good as the best and better than the rest!! And a whole lot cooler!! ~Sololobo~

8. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

feelin better
    still tuff to swallow and my throught is always killin me its gona take time i seen the doctor tuseday and thy said they didnt see any sign of the cancer but the usal damage from the raidiation thanxs ian see yas in ventura !

9. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Damn bro I had no idea you were sick. As much work as you turn out now its gonna be plain Dangerous when you get healthy again!! Good luck brother.

10. Original57

Original57

We were lucky enough to meet the man on our last trip to the states. Gentleman is an understatement. Old school through and through. Even gave me him his personal Support Your Local Beatniks shirt. Damn, how proud am I! Anyways, hang in there brother, our thoughts are with you.

Brad & Paula

11. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Alex is just a good person. Oh, and he builds some realy nice cars too.

Get well man.

12. Miked1

Miked1
    from Las Vegas

Just received my taildragger notch last week. Exactly what I was expecting and quick turnaround. Stand up guy. Good luck and keep cranking out those great Kustoms Alex.

13. trusty-t

trusty-t

[he dude , need a body man???? if you wernt so far away I will come over and help u out..
    got a greencard for me??? and I have to sell my shop in the Netherlands... anyone??? hahaha
    the best to you.. c you maybe later this year (hope to get to states in nov. or dec.)
    cherio T
    QUOTE=Gambino_Kustoms;5518135]thanxs make sure you do stop by[/QUOTE]

14. MikesHellWhole

MikesHellWhole

Ya I saw his orange chopped chevy at viva and he does some awesome fuckin work and was great to talk to.

15. TrioxinKustoms

TrioxinKustoms
    from Romney, WV

16. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Who is this Gambino of which you speak?

17. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

i was wondering the same thing about this john acme speed cat who is this fucking guy?