Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flying Eyeball Reunion, Davenport, IA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blue 49, Jul 23, 2010.

1. blue 49

blue 49
    from Iowa

Anyone going to this?

Attached Files:

2. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

I know a few of us from the Rockford area are going to go. We had a good time last year as I recall...

3. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

not this year for the Oliver Crew.

4. Pass again as normal!

5. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

i'll try to make it...jones

6. hope you guys show up it was great last year and I hoped that it will snowball into something now !!!!

7. I know - I still have to lose the weld wheels-got some cool old sixties slots and am waiting for my pie-crust slicks !!!!!

8. Quija666

Quija666

were only 18 days away from the show an wedding cant wait too see everybody its going to be a blast again this year new stuff planed roller derby girls have a match motorcycle stunt riders are back burnout pit with blackhawk fire wettn the box pinstripers an more pin ups this year all dressed in there best id like to thank the crushers cc from so-cal who are making the trip out also we have 4 live bands back from last year the one night standards new this year the afterdarks,the krank daddys, and from Chicago pearls ma hone an the one eyed jacks there is no pre party this year but there is a cruise after the show to a private after party anyone wanting to attend just let me know all 4 bands will be playn the afterpart plus free foo and PBR thanks again an will see everybody soon KFFK116611KFFK

9. wild willey

wild willey

KINGPINS Rule!!! Glad dat your involved wit da show dis-year!!! Gonna try to bring the 56' but the CLUTCH is out regardless I'll be there!! GUARANTEED!!!

10. Quija666

Quija666

10 days and counting cant wait to see everyone thanks for all the support it makes all the hard work we have put into the show last year an this worth it so thanks to everybody hope all have a safe trip out

11. Mid and West

Mid and West
    from midwest

Hi
    I was looking forward to seeing the Surf Zombies band at the pre-party, but it sounds like that isn't on? One day away right now, are there no bands at the Moline Bier Stube?

The Surf Zombies are on My Space, and haven't changed their future events schedule for this show. I wish they were involved somewhere.

Ok where is the post show party? I live in Davenport and have tried to support this show for each year. Its been fun, even though the Wizz has tried to sabotage himself! I still support him for bringing good bands in, and good stripers.

see ya

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  12. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

well - I can tell everyone not to show up on Friday during the day.....perhaps in the evening?
    I just returned from the Fairgrounds to set up my vendor booth and the fairgrounds said the building will be used until at least 3pm - perhaps 5pm.

So I am not sure what is going on with this show - but I am sure that the show will still go on Saturday - however I wont be able to be there with all my vendor goods...........
    we will try to get over there in the morning and have a very small set up (whatever will fit in the back of a Jeep Liberty:rolleyes:)

Anyway - hope everyone has a good time and that the details of this show can get straightened out.

I hope that some nice guys in the community here will be able to help out carrying anything heavy for my wife - she has had back surgery and has strict orders to not lift anything - yet another reason I needed to set everything up today.

Hope all goes well with the show..................

13. Quija666

Quija666

sorry bout the miss communication john everything is good vendors can set-up after 330 this after noon i will be there bout 3 or 330 myself

14. Quija666

Quija666

i want to thank john wells,the kropdusters,vagabonds,loners cc,crushers so-cal, and everybody whos coming out to the show thanks to all of you form the bottom of my heart for all the support like i said before i would not be doing this agian this year if it weren't for all of you ill see y'all tomorow

15. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Some of the Tin Butchers will be there, including me. :D

16. wild willey

wild willey

OUTSTANDING TIME!!! Nice turn out!!! GREAT PEOPLE and cars ALL ROUND!!! The show increased in size!! Bands were the KATZ AZZ!! Anthony..... GET SOME REST BROTHER!! Congratz to you and your wife!! OFFICIALLY STATING "DAT WAZ ONE KOOLSVILLE WEDDING!!! After your rested ...I'd like to talk SHOP witcha!! Maybe over a couple PBR's if your up to it!! B)

17. Onelow34

Onelow34

Had an ok time, you guys should get some cash takers with some sense of humor though.

18. Lild

Lild

I thought it was a damn good show. Good entertainment for cheap. Congrats on the wedding

19. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

20. Quija666

Quija666

thanks to all that came out to the show you guys made it a awesome fucking wedding thanks agian to all that attended hope to see yall next year

21. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yep I had a good time as always. This year was pretty kool. Hope it happens next year.
    I really was diggin that red 67/68 pickup. Even though it is not hamb friendly or traditional it was damn kool. I think I want one like it. lol

22. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Hmmm....Was that the one that put on a REAL fire show? :eek::eek::eek:
    It was a fun time, and a good show. Had a kool time runnin' over with the other Rockford guys. Didn't even get a speeding ticket. :D:D:D Saw many cars that I haddn't seen before. Lookin forward to next year.

23. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

nope not the fire show one. The lil chevy with the 5.3. What a kool truck.

now for the dodge, well........fire, fire, fire, uummmmm

24. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Wanted to thank Sam from the Tin Butchers for helping out this weekend as well as Brian and Kiki for helping out the wife lift the heavy stuff.

Whatever Anthony does next year - we will try to support.

25. Quija666

Quija666

hey john thanks again for all the advice an it was nice to finally meet your wife

26. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I will be glad to support whatever you are gonna do in the future man - keep us posted and I wish you and the new wife much happiness.