Register now to get rid of these ads!

Only 45 days till Speed week 2010!! Whos going??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky Burton, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

tim look forward to seeing you. I'll save you a couple HUF shirts.. That's funny

2. heavytlc

heavytlc

I am still putting the 1963 fairlane back together after the 331 repower. Greenville sc-Bonneville-Colorado springs-joplin Mo-Asheville Nc. It will be a good trip. If I look a little drunk or funny it is normal, unless I am being carried back to my room... It will be a grand time.

3. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

I'll be there in the Beach Hop 11 62 T Bird - and supporting the Kiwi and Aussie teams!

4th year in a row for me...

Noddy

4. OHV DeLuxe

OHV DeLuxe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Norway

Me and my girl will be there, coming all the way from Norway.. We are absolutely amazed that we are actually going. :D

5. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

GREAT. Let's have a beer and do something fun, us beeing international Hambers. Viva le Hamb

6. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Just confirmed the trip plans with my buddy!! Might have to take the new '50 down this year...........

7. blueskies

blueskies
    from Idaho

I'll be there opening weekend...

Pete

8. GARY?

GARY?

AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting the picture. I'm heading out tomorrow morning, South to Lake Almanor, then to Fallon, Austin and then the salt. Easy cruise on the way there.
    NJ Mike. I'd like to meet up.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  9. turbostude

turbostude
    from minnesota

See you on the salt! Look for a blue suede stude with a huge reverse cowl scoop #4594 and have a cool drink!

10. bear39

bear39

H.A.M.B. meet and greet ???????????????????????

11. lbrunkala

lbrunkala

I'm leaving in the morning with my 11 yr old son and a couple of friends. I can't wait! We are staying at the Wendover Days Inn. Is there anything a first timer must do or see? I know I'll miss something.

12. derelict

derelict

I've received special dispensation and will leave Thursday for Austin NV. then onto Wendover Friday. I'll hang out until Tuesday...