Register now to get rid of these ads!

Movinmans in the movies!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Busted Knuckles, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  2. Movinman

Movinman

It looks like there is actually something going on in South Florida.

3. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

HAHAHA!! Aside from the... ooh, bad taste. Sorry. :eek:

4. 32ford5

32ford5
    from Australia

That's a cool movie.

Here it is embedded. It's pretty big though so press play then pause and go and get a coffee. Let it load for an inch or two before playing. It's worth the wait.

<object width="601" height="338"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=13970195&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=13970195&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="601" height="338"></embed></object>​

5. Movinman

Movinman

that is usually what this state is known for, and it is usually justified.

6. South Florida sure seems to have a lot better looking rockabilly chicks there. I don't think I saw one Orcabetty and thats a solid start!

7. LAROKE

LAROKE

Woo Hoo!

I'm glad to see that Adi finished his mini documentary!

8. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Awesome.

If it's taking long to load, just click on the little button on the top right that says "HD on", once you click on it it'll be in standard definition, not high definition. It'll load and play a lot faster that way.

Cool video.

9. Movinman

Movinman

Thanks, Brian. We just hosted a party where Unit 6 played, along with your video, The Devil at Your Feet. Everyone in the club enjoyed the hell out of it!

10. LAROKE

LAROKE

Ditto thet! Great vid, Brian!

11. Rob, the club looks great. Glad to here the scene is doing well. Us Tampons are going to have to make a run down there. Is there a website to see what bands are playing and whatnot?

12. Damn Rob I finally move to Philly area to be kool like a jersey guy and you bail and go to florida.I'm never gonna be cool now. Summm bitch I guess a road trip is in my future.Gotta build my new 55 Caddy for this one. Good luck on the bar.

13. Movinman

Movinman

www.themontereyclub.net

14. Movinman

Movinman

Get yer ass down here....

15. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

couldn't be any farther away from me...but damn it looks like fun.

16. tetanusshop

tetanusshop

Hey Rob, loved the movie, love hanging out with you guys.been workin my ass off,havnt been out much.Anybody who hasnt checked out this club,get your ass over there, its the real deal,and an awesome time.

17. LAROKE

LAROKE

Nice to see you on the HAMB, Dave!

BTW, Hambers, in the movie, that still shot of the Model A burnout is Dave. He took about 10k miles off his rear tires that nite!

18. Dallas

Dallas
    from Tampa Fla

Damn Rob, check you out. Spokin like a true Boss. The video is great quality. The club footage looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see ya soon. Congrats on the sucsess.