Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good F100 IFS kit for the price

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hester, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Hester

Hester

I just purchased this kit on eBay, as promised there was some turkey shit that needed to be cleaned up but overall I'd say I'm happy with the quality...

Seller told me that the cross-member was made with steel a full gauge thicker than Heidts, this one is defiantly 6 gauge, can anyone confirm the Heidts kit is made from 7 gauge plate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUST...0753604?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories

Install pics to come...

2. Mattilac

Mattilac

Looks good. I'm planning to go with the Jag subframe swap. But, like with anything else, it'll undoubtedly turn out to be way more work than I anticipate.

I do want to see those install pics though.

3. thayer

thayer
    from P-Hoe_Nix

I was looking into that same kit. I'll be interested to see the install pics as well

4. Cshabang

Cshabang

just for your information. The difference between 6 and 7 gage material is roughly .015...
    keep in mind that also depends on the quality of the material. I havent looked at the kit, but If youre happy, then this doesnt matter haha.

6 gage being roughly .2031
    7 gage being roughly .1875