Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Gambino Kustoms reputation is good

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Miked1, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Miked1

Miked1
    from Las Vegas

I have only heard what a nice guy Alex at Gambino Kustoms is. Well I just bought a taildragger kit from him for my Shoebox and let me tell ya I havent even got the parts yet and he is already trying to help me! Love that kind of customer service so rare these days!

2. i second that

3. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

4. skyrodder

skyrodder

Alex is a Great person and easy to talk to , he's even easy to get ahold of too if you have any questions...

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Dude was really cool when I bought some flake from him. Even gave me some tips. I'm gonna shake his hand one day.

6. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

ive sent him a message or 2 and he always gets right back to me... real stand up kinda guy!

7. I ran in to Alex at the GNRS when Kirk had May Cause Dangerous displayed, he spent the whole time trying to convince me that Kirk wasn't gay????

8. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

alex is the one of the most down to earth, real kind of person i know.

9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

He is all for saving people money and helping them. I just bought from him for my Victoria suspension and brake parts.

10. Alex gave me everything. He brought me in and gave me the chance to live my custom car dream. He is super bad ass!

Thanks a lot Alex!

11. CINCUENTA~TRES

CINCUENTA~TRES
    from BC, CANADA

I can tell you his customer service is second to none, you wont get the same experience anywhere else. Thanks again Alex.

Cinc~

12. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanks for the kind words we try hard over here

truth is and most dont know but ive been dealing with throught cancer for about 6 mnths now and things aint as sweet as one thinks not all the pms dont get answered quick and things are slower at times but i try as hard as i can under the cituation im prob not even sapose to be working but have been the whole time we brought a futon to the shop so i can lay down if need be so if there are a few that i didnt get right back to ya or missed ya all together i do oppligize some times its just how that day went and there wasnt enuff of me to go around
    were here to help when ever we can
    alls i can do is try harder every day to make things around here better for all its a up hill battel but ya gots to keep on keepen on
    thanxs again its folks like you all that help make it happen
    im out of here
    peace daddyo

13. luxloco

luxloco

Alex your a stand up guy the world needs more like you .Rest and take care of your self

14. Crease

Crease

Hope your back to feeling good quick Alex!

BTW I've gotta echo what these guys are saying. I have been very impressed with your professionalism and integrity each time I've had the pleasure of doing business with you.

Hang tough!

15. 61TBird

61TBird

You only say that because he pays you in Churros...:D

Alex is the "Real Deal".

16. KIRK!

KIRK!

Did it work?

17. Yesterday, povertyflats was wearing his Gambino Kustoms t-shirt to the local cruise night event in Salina, KS. I think highly of Alex, and wish him the best of health. I should of have taken the time to stop by Gambino's part of the action at the KKOA event in Salina, KS.

18. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Alex is one of the best guys out there. He works circles around people.

19. trusty-t

trusty-t

Alex dude, get well soon ... and yes to yall when I met him he really took the time to talk to me and show me his shop ,had a great time , will visit next time I'm in the States. cherio

Attached Files:

20. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Mr. Gambino is cool as fuck.

I didn't know you were fighting the big C, bro please follow the doctors orders as best you can. I know, easy for me to say. Anyway I'm thinking about you and I'll keep you in my prayers. If there's anything I can do to lend a hand please let me know. God bless.

21. deathcar77

deathcar77
    from Scotia, ny

I can also attest to his amazing customer serviceskills. I simply bought a bunch of MFS dvd's from him, and he got a hold of me personally by phone to let me know that one was on back order. It was one of those 'above and beyond' gestures of kindness, but I was jazzed to be able to actually speak with him. He is definetly one of the all time greats!!....get well, Alex!

-Matt

22. I talked to Alex and his wife a few years ago at Santa Maria. They are both super nice and helpful people. Best of luck with your health Alex.

23. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

I know what your going thru, you can beat the Big "C" , in your head anyway, I've been having at it for almost 4 years now.
    I finally figured, fuck it, ya gotta play the cards your dealt, ya gotta get on with what's left, keep only good thoughts in your head. If anyone deserves a break I think you do.

24. slammed

slammed

What? The big 'C'? Damn it. Let's pray for this guy, head down right now. load up on clean water Alex. Emsom salt soak's too.

25. loosenutNH

loosenutNH

x2. I just got my taildragger package(s) a few weeks back. Awesome stuff.:cool:

26. Great Guy, Called one day to ask about door poppers and he walked me thru the whole set up and even gauranteed they would work or money back.The world needs more guys like Alex, lets all put in a good word to the man upstairs for him. Thanx for everything Alex

27. Well, Alex, don't work yourself too hard. If you are having health issues your body needs rest to heal itself.

We want you around to keep showing us how it's to be done.
    We've seen some pretty cool work come from your shop lately and we aren't ready to lose the boss!!!

Prayers for your good health!!!

28. zombiehut

zombiehut
    from calgary

Met Alex a few years ago at mooneyes show. Due to a mix up or something he wasnt able to get vendors space. I had mentioned I wanted to get some flake and a shirt and he was kind enough to dig thru his truck to find what I needed. Even had a HAMB banner to sign. Awesome Guy
    Best wishes and prayers for your recovery Alex

29. lowburban

lowburban

Hey Alex, hang in there and get well. I've been meaning to for a while and figured this would be a great time to order a t-shirt. (A few dollars you could earn sleeping on that futon). When I try to check out on the website the only shipping option it'll give me is "pick up at store". Since I'm in TX that won't work. :) What do I need to do to finish my order. I don't have much pull up there but I'll send a prayer for your speedy recovery.

30. Alex,
    I don't know what "C" you have but if it's prostate...been there done that with great success. The main thing is to keep your mind right. As chaos10 meter said, "keep only good thoughts in you head." Prayers do help and you'll get mine. Hang in there.