Register now to get rid of these ads!

holy crap speedway metalflake steering wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kellys Hot Rod Parts, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Exactly as stated Holy crap, I purchased 2 different color metalflake wheels from Speedway and sent both of them back. They are very poor quality and not worth the price of shipping. Colors very thin and pale you can see the rim through the plastic and all the metalflakeflake color is silver..............Save your money and buy an original or moon wheel

2. can you say imported junk, yep, i knew you could!

3. I would just buy a flake wheel from Moon if you want a new one they do a sell a great looking wheel but seem to be out of stock alot

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010

4. I like the ones that Moon sells. They're pretty nice.

5. yep , Moon for sure

6. Original Gangster

Original Gangster

Thanks for the Heads Up.

7. big creep

big creep

i have a red moon one! and it kicks ass!

8. hellonwheels

hellonwheels

Why are people continually and consistantly suprised that speedway sells crap?!? Gimme a frickin' break!!

9. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

we just revieved a large order of moon wheels and sold out of the red in less than a week! i can tell you they are of a much higher quality than when grant made them for moon. the spokes are chromed on both sides. they also have a better feel.

10. Anyone else buy any of these wheels??

11. Raunchy

Raunchy

I was gonna get the big one 15 incher. They had them on the back of the catalog but not online so I got a Moon. Glad I did quality is great. I drove the truck all weekend and love the wheel.

12. movingviolation

movingviolation

I bought a red moon flake wheel. It is beautiful!