Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage (EMHC) Bonneville roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LANCE-SPEED, Jul 13, 2010.

1. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

I'll be there in the blue roadster, driving in on Friday with my son as copilot.....looking forward to the trip. Dale

2. firingorder1

firingorder1

I used to hold the 500 APS/PG record there. Lost it last year. What sort of machine are you riding? Pushrod motors are gettting scarce these days.

3. hotrod3w

hotrod3w
    Member Emeritus

I'll drive the Deuce up with the Rolling Bones Crew. Will be there all week helping out in the pits and soaking in all this cooler than shit stuff. 1st timer, Ron

4. 26 roadster

26 roadster

if we can find a fuel sponsor we will be there. God it was fun last year at the bend in the road!!!!!

5. Church

Church
    from South Bay

I fly in Friday night and will be on the salt first thing Saturday morning. Chilling with the Old Crow boys as usual, and I might take a pic or two. Can't wait.

6. pinman 39

pinman 39

Planning to go if the car is done in time .Leaving Fri or Sat from Boise .

7. Dynoroom

Dynoroom

Well let's see............. been going to the salt since 1978............. I'm I gonna go this year............. HELL YES!!!

(Quote Krusty)
    "I'm still amazed that so many long time LSR racers think that the build style doesn't work!"

Vic, we know it works we just don't know how to change our car ;)

Attached Files:

8. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I will be there first timer... Went there on the way back from the LA Roadster show... man I got goose bumps just standing at the end of the road...

Attached Files:

9. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dyno - 4x4 lift kit??? See you there. vic

10. mikes29

mikes29
    from kentucky

My brother and I will be there sunday night through wed. I will be the first time for both of us. Salt virgins, ha ha. Looking forward to see all the cool sights.

11. doctorZ

doctorZ

i'll be there working on the tardel/ mckenzie/ fazio team again. i'm stooooked.

12. Sweats

Sweats

Swiss Mike and myself will be there on the 13th, stayin till Fri. Got a tent, and a cooler..and some Ramen noodles...oh and one of those pine tree air fresheners to rub on ourselfs so we dont stink up the airplane on the ride home.

13. Lordy lordy, getting on a plane to Texas in 4 days!!!!! OMG it's hard to get anything done at work!!! Then jsut to finish building a race car before heading out next week! Vic, we are really hoping for a Killer exit speed in the little '23...with lots of lady luck it could very well be over XXXmph...nope not gonna say it, not enought wood around here...What's yall's plan this year? Been meaning to give Bob a shout. and yes , hoping to let 906 be a race car this year, not just a toy...;)
    Hans

14. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

I will be there, driving the Sedan and leaving on the 12th with the Brew 102 car. Really looking forward to this trip.

15. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

I plan on getting there on the 16th or 17th.Maybe there will be rooms then?

16. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

i'll be there in the 54. just camping and checking it out. never been, and i have never been more excited.

17. FIL

FIL

We're in San Jose now, should be heading down to LA sometime this morning, just waiting on the car coming back from the mechanics...

18. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

19. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Will be there. First time ever and can't wait. I will be the fat guy with the shit eating grin on. Camping at KOA in Wendover. Riding the motorcycles out with some buddies!

20. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

We are just going out there as a spectators, but are starting to get really anxious.

I can't imagine what it would be like waiting to take a race car out there.

21. I will be there Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th.

22. I'll be there hanging out with my Reno buddies the Peckerheads. They bought Mark Morton"s orange 27 T roadster to run this year. Should be a gas to help out with that adventure. Been a few years since I've been and I am so looking forward to it. I'll be in my 29 rpu looking so righteous on the salt. Can't wait!

Attached Files:

23. striper

striper

Hope we can catch up Jimmy. Flatbrad and I will be there from Fri till Wed. Listen out for the accent....although I think there may be a few with the same drawl.

Pete

24. jimbob

jimbob

Jimmy, Striper, Getting on a bird in a few hours, there from Fri morn thru to Tues sometime, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

25. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hans - We're going to try to up our current D/GRMR record and license Bob's son, Ian. Dyno - Maybe a business opportunity for "raised" axles? All HAMBers - Stop by and say "hi" - I don't really bite although I can be damn grumpy. See y'all on the Salt! vic #325 D/GRMR

26. Haven't been for about 10 years,last time some of the Saltlake city boys burnt about 10 VW magnesium engine blocks at the camp at the bend,What a show. maybe I should bring one with me. Lights up the area real nice!

27. How about 11:30am Tuesday 17th in front of the Old Crow pit?

28. Ebert

Ebert

Will be there with our J/BGL car with my buddies...our car is driven by Mike Roman, an amputee, who does alot with the Wounded Warriors. Not meant to be a political statement by any means...just supporting those women and men who give us our freedom. Okay, maybe that is a political statement.....just going out to have a great time! Can't wait to see some of you HAMBERS there!

29. I need a new Old Crow t-shirt, hopefully they will be selling them again this year. Ill be driving down by myself in my traditional Scion so I can pick one up.

30. roadrash

roadrash

First timer....leaving here Friday the 8th.Taking the long way around to see some of ol' Route 66. Should arrive at "the Bend" sometime the 13th or 14th. If anybody needs a hand ,more than happy to lend one !
    Roadrash