Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone got details on this '55 gasser?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom Linez, Apr 13, 2009.

1. akaupp

akaupp

Just a thought, but wouldn't injected on alcohol have taken it out of the gas classes? Still a nice car though.

2. Mudd

Mudd

Thanks guys and yes it is for sale and yes I know I will regret selling it. This is a bad ass car that takes me back in time every time I get behind the wheel, it has the look, sound and feel of the 60's. If you like nostalgia racing, there is nothing better than pulling this car into the staging lanes, next to a Willys, Anglia or HenryJ and banging the gears through a quarter mile. This year of racing with this car has been like living the dream for me. If I didn't NEED to build a shop building I wouldn't even consider selling it, and if another avenue opens up, I'll definetly keep it, but for now it's for sale

3. Mudd

Mudd

The white 55, yellow and white really, belongs to DuckusCrapus, the 57 with similar grill belongs to Okiecockfighter and both are friends of mine, you can see more of both cars on the DuckusCrapus.com site. Also check out outlawgassers.com which is the website for our local based Gasser racing organization here in Tulsa.