Register now to get rid of these ads!

B-25?? seats need I.D. super..help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldskoolflyer13, Jul 31, 2010.

1. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

2. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

dunno but a pair of aircraft seats for that price shipped seems reasonable. though always leery of sellers with 0 ratings.

3. Rozzi

Rozzi

I'd be VERY careful about this offer. (and all "second chance" offers for that matter). Lots of scams. I would e-mail E-Bay to see if this is a valid offer first. Also, the guy has zero feedback, which would also be a red flag for me. $600+ is a lot to lose to a scammer!

4. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

Couple of pics of B-25 cockpit w/seats. Pics look pretty close. DD

Attached Files:

5. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

the 0% rating is a little iffy....but ebay does have buyer protection. thinkn im gonna go a head and get them and sell the "bomber seats" that I have....any more feed back on them would be outstanding...some pics of the forward part of the seat would be great...the backs look the same

6. RocketPinstriping

RocketPinstriping
    from Waco Tx

yes they are definitely B-25 seats, i have one dad got from carl and tony at aero trader in chino. dont know current value though, i would imagine that its a decent price but thats speculation since i havent looked for one to replace the one dad loaned my uncle that never returned, in 4 years

uploading pics i just took of the front of mine

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  7. VonWegener

VonWegener

Those seats are the real deal. Warbird seats always designed so that you can use your parachute pack as the lower cushion. Many aircraft seats you see in Hot Rods nowadays are actually general aviation seats from the early fifties. I think the price is OK.

8. RocketPinstriping

RocketPinstriping
    from Waco Tx

[​IMG][​IMG]
    hope that helps, feel free to PM me with anymore questions or specific photo requests of the seat

9. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

Thanks for the help on the seat ID everyone....just wanted to make sure I wasnt gettin something other than stated. Seats should be here in a week.....SCORE!! $500 plus shippin on two B-25 seats...think I fared out well.